Reviews for Newsworthy
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
I loved how this ended with Perry. Kudos on a great story so filled with Angst, Regret and Redemption.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
Your writing was incredibly effective in conveying emotion. Although I would have liked to have seen the gang all return to the Planet, I think your character development made sense. I could still go on and on about how much I love your writing, but I'll just leave it here by saying that I can't wait to see what you do next!
Kate chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
Come on! I'm in agony here! After you've been spoiling us with only 1-2 weeks between updates, to hold out on us on the epilogue...

In summary: Please update soon! :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
I'm sorry but you have Clark being far to forgiving towards Lois and it ruined this story for me. Won't be continuing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Still not feeling any sympathy for Lois
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Not sure how you as a writer can convince the readers that Clark should ever forgive Lois for writing that story no matter her reasoning.
phnxgrl chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
I loved this chapter where they are finally on equal footing. Please continue.
Blueowl chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
_
Glad things are much better than before
Looking forward for more.
JamesTKent chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
Delightful! I really, really liked how you handled this.
roothlace chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
I was on an emotional rollercoaster. loved it.
Blueowl chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
And that's all I have to say about that.
phnxgrl chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
I loved how Lois chose love instead of her enforced isolation. Please continue.
Kirala Mouse chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
FINALLY! It's been SUCH a long wait! (oh who am i kidding i adore slow burn which is why i read fics like this that make me twist in exquisite torture) but FINALLY:)
Xiaou Nem chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Yay!
My heart broke for Clark in all the scenes where he was trying to make his decision. Having him choose was of course the only way - but he had to realize that.
It's so funny that you chose such a 1984-esque solution.

Finally, there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Lois and James... Great interaction. Great solution in many ways. I was a bit disappointed that Lois wasn't involved - and so was she - but I'm really looking forward to following their paths from here on.
Can love blossom between them, after all that has been? I hope so.
Thank you for writing, it is awesome!
On a personal note, I just finished watching the first season yesterday. I've been reading the fanfiction for a while now even though I hadn't seen the series (except for vague memories of the episode with PhotoShop). I'm so happy I found this community and your stories.
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
I loved the conversation between James and Lois over the staff position job. Please continue.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »