Reviews for Lover Of The Light
Ajfflady chapter 43 . 21h
I wish you great things with your published work. This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it. Your Edward was a treasure. Having a sixteen year old son myself made this story very relevant, great job getting into Edwards head. Best wishes.
Mia chapter 1 . 7/10
YESSS a writing style i love so much
kneon chapter 42 . 6/19
Great story. I loved that you showed that it isn't an easy choice to make and an easy life choice to live. Especially am glad you didn't make either family rich so the solution was an easy fix.
Zveka68 chapter 42 . 6/1
thank you for sharing your words ... beautiful story :) love it!
Just Sus chapter 42 . 5/14
Yay, the wedding! Thank you...I will always remember these two!
Just Sus chapter 41 . 5/14
No engagement? Loved this!
Just Sus chapter 26 . 5/13
It's cute that he calls him "the other life." They are both way too attached to the baby to give him away!
Just Sus chapter 14 . 5/13
I adore this story! It is so sweet, angsty, happy, sad...all these emotions! Love that it's coming from EPOV...
Aw, the end of this with Edward and his mom, feels pretty much how I think I’d react if my son came to me with this.
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 5/10
Well, I don't need to wish you good luck, hon! You're an amazin' author...you'll do great!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 5/10
Rose seems to takin' her own sweet time growin' up...dancin' to the beat of her own drum, I guess!
Bella, on the other hand, has matured beyond her mother's recognition!
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 5/10
Oh, boy! Charlie and Edward in business together? Why the hell not!
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 5/10
Daddy's boy...too cute for words!
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 5/10
Sharin' Esme's pride...Edward's turnin' out to be an awesome young man!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 5/10
Tippin' points are very important life events and movin' out of your parents' home is huge!
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »