Reviews for Cover Girls
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
That was so cute. I love the Sano and mom phone convo.
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
So sorry to hear about what's been happening. I hope your debt gets worked out. Maybe you could join a contest too? You do make people happy with your stories, keep up the good work!
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Thank you for a chapter on Sano and Megumi!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
No Sano Megumi interaction? Aww...
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
That was a great performance! I don't know the song but you did really well with the descriptions. I was 'feeling' the beat.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Looks like this is going to be a fun read!
Auditory Eden chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Hmmm. I usually don't read these kinds of fics (the ones where such and such a female character and her girl band go up against such and such a male character and his band), because I hate the way fanfiction authors tend to romanticize something they don't understand, i.e. the entertainment business.

I must say, you are one-hundred and twenty percent guilty of this, yet I enjoyed the story anyway. So kudos to you for managing to write a story that was fantastic and enjoyable despite the gross oversights in relation to the industry.
autumnvoice chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
very nice! it's definitely one of my favorites and absolutely one of the best fics i've read...;)
nitaBonita chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
ahahahaaha! this was a really good fic! and i enjoyed it alot!
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i love this

you took a theme that many people use and gave it a twist that makes this yours and only yours
prohibited chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Aiite, I've only read so much, but I want to comment on how interesting your story is. Well, this review also serves as a bookmark :)

-prohibited-
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
thats great
poems2songs chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
Saphyrlle chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
This was a great fic. I'm so glad I read it. Keep up the writing!

Loved the music, btw. Couldn't help but listen to each song while I read the thing. It would have helped if you had links to each song or something of the sort, but that's just me brainstorming. The story felt very active and very engaging, so I couldn't help but look them all up on youtube or something.

Saphrylle
Miharu Kawashi chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
Very cute! I love the little German dialogue you added for Sano's Mutti. It brought a smile to my face. My Oma used to call me liebling so I especially found that endearment touching. I especialy enjoyed her last line. Very naughty! Ja ne!