Reviews for Excision
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I loved this new version of events...much more so than the original, because Harry didn't have to die! It was very cool that Ginny's love was enough to exorcise the horcrux in his scar...and that Hagrid killed Nagini. Thanks for giving me the HEA I was looking for! :)
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
MyGinevra,
What an unique ending to the Great Battle! I like that Harry didn't have to face another killing curse. Neville won't have to kill the snake. The rest will be able to start living without fear.
Good One!
FoM
PS But Molly got cheated out of finishing Dear Bella.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Oh wow! AU but I like it. Actually I can't stop laughing at Hagrid lol. And yes, Harry holds in his arms the more precious of all and that's Ginny
JRT chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Amazing story. I agree with what you said. She is much more previous than anything .
Jonia chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Love this! Thank you!
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Peter, just as brilliant after rereading it. I don't think I have ever read an author who has managed to get Hagrid's speech pattern just as JKR meant it to be...perfect.

The description of the final moments of The piece of soul inside Harry being expelled because of Ginny's love, and seen from Ginny's perspective was awful, because I could imagine Harry's pain...it was as if he was in his death throes.

Everything must have happened at once for the whole to coalesce into the beginning of freedom and light.

You haven't marked the story as complete, so can I hope you have decided to enlarge upon what you have already given us? I hope so. I would love to see the reactions of all in the castle. Not to mention Ginny providing Harry with some more much needed succour

Lesley
Mithrondir chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Good start. Its a long way from Hogs Head.