Reviews for Second Chances
Endl355.Namel355 chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Well, that escalated quickly...

Admittedly I don't really have experience with crack!fic but yeah... that transition from the Evil-Incarnate:-Vader-view of Leia's to Well-Guess-I'll-Call-You-Father-Now was very much to rapid for my taste. Leia is... untrusting. I believe she would rather stab Vader with a rusty fork than trust him up to this level, (especially directly after his actions on DS I).
Nonetheless, your idea is one I have yet to encounter again, as a direct competition of sorts. So: Keep up the good work! ;)
wolfsblood13 chapter 42 . 4/21/2016
This was an awesome story but not a whole lot of Obi-Wan in later chapters. You mention the was crack but I didn't see any in it. It was a well balance story to me good humor to break tension and the dramatic moments. I could see this actually happen in the star war universe.
avada-matata chapter 42 . 4/19/2016
Well fuck.

Ok I'm glad they succeeded and wrapped everything up but dear lord do i need more of this universe like literally everything is perfect with just the right amount of angst like I could read numerous spin offs of this anytime
aGreatLoudThump chapter 42 . 4/16/2016
That was a good ending, mostly because it felt like a new beginning. :)

Great job on this fic, hope to see more from you!
Khalthar chapter 42 . 4/16/2016
JEERS to Darth SHITTYASS! If you say that fast... it ALMOST sounds like Sidious!
Angelalex242 chapter 42 . 4/16/2016
Sidious was a little outgunned, there. He'd normally put up a much better fight.

At least Yoda lived to see Sidious go down in this universe.
ILDV chapter 42 . 4/16/2016
Amazing.
ILDV chapter 42 . 4/16/2016
very good
May Seward chapter 42 . 4/16/2016
OH HOLY GOD OH WOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I DIED READING THIS CHAPTER? ITS GOT TO BE A RECORD! THE SUSPENSE! THE BUILD UP! THE SASS! VAARE! THE ANAKIN/VAARE HI-FIVE! OBI-WAN BEING OBI-WAN! THE ENDING HOLY SHIT! I'M TEARING UP A LITTLE THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC
avada-matata chapter 41 . 4/11/2016
Yesss aphra she is fuckin amazing I love this it keeps getting better and better
Angelalex242 chapter 41 . 4/9/2016
Good old Snoke. Maybe he can do something else with himself.
ILDV chapter 41 . 4/9/2016
Very GOOD
May Seward chapter 41 . 4/9/2016
The amount of sass in this chapter almost killed me, I swear. Also, I think I may be a little in love with Vaare by now. Maybe.
But SNOKE I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING OH MY GOD I LAUGHED TOO HARD.
I also didn't remember Aphra but I'm already a little in love with her too. Basically anyone who can get away with calling Vader names like "Your Royal Lordship" (which I can't read without it sounding sarcastic when relating to Vader) is a queen in my book.
avada-matata chapter 40 . 4/3/2016
And thank u Barriss for keeping this ship afloat. Glad that the whole squads back in their feet lol can't wait for the final showdown! Also sad that this is gonna end soon.~it's so good~ hope Han doesn't get too fucked up by vaders breakdown that would be bad. (And still holdin out for some barrissoka :) )
Angelalex242 chapter 40 . 4/3/2016
Anakin has issues. Well, he had to work them out somehow.