Reviews for Aite
Blackened Ice chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Why you little... you know what. Leave and never return Thoru, YOU have caused enough problems. AND IF YOU COME BACK, ILL KILL YOU.
wonderful chapter. Please update soon
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
That bitch doesnt deserve love *growls at Tohru* Yuki deserves someone better anyways *scoffs* I will say I feel bad for Kyo.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
This story is so good but you haven't updated it in so long that i have lost hope in it ever being continued.
DarkWind chapter 11 . 3/14/2008
Great story so far!

Kyo and Yuki angst is addicting... :(.

Hmm... Tohru is OOC, but if you think about the manga and the evolution of Kyoru it makes sense. Tohru should get out of Kyo and Yuki's story though...
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
oh poor kyo and yuki tohru was a bit of a bitch
loretta537 chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
this is good, although tohru is very ooc. What is going to happen next? Is aya going to have a snake bite akito? Don’t forget that when a cured person is upset their animal friends surround them. I think we could reasonably expect lots of cats, rats, and snakes showing up in a fight with akito, of course if shigure is protecting akito then don’t forget the dogs. Please update soon.
Shaposhit chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Whe! Go Yuki! Poor Tohru...actually, poor all of 'em. Even Akito. Kinda. Well, Akito has reasons. They're just well buried. FIC IS AWESOME AS ALWAYS!
Shaposhit chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Nah, I like it this way...more detail would have been weird. I'm generally not one for lemons, I usually skip them, but I just decided to read it...so I did. It's still good writing. Yay.
Shaposhit chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Yuki is such a hypocrite...lovely! I like it! A lot! It reminds me of my own work...only better written. A LOT better written. I. Love. It.
Shaposhit chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Red-handed! Or red-faced...tch, nice. Somehow, I doubt the braindead status of your mind, if the story is as good as this.
Shaposhit chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Tah. Denial. Cute!
Shaposhit chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Aw, poor little Kyo-kun...stepping into this huge mess...Y'know, they always talk about the Yuki/Tohru/Kyo love triangle, but isn't there only a true love triangle with a third line...?
Shaposhit chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Awesome! It's great!
Shaposhit chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
O! Nice! I like Kyo's relutance...it shows he's not head-over-heels...head-over-heels Kyo would be scary.
Shaposhit chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Yay! FINALLY! A well-written Kyo/Yuki fic! Me likey.

No Word?...poor thing. -pats shoulder-