Reviews for Promises
Blunacy14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
A really great fic that shows a development of a friendship between two lonely souls, in a surprisingly sparse crossover category! Would love to see a sequel to this maybe set once Harry had manage to fulfil the promise he didn’t make and they meet again! Although given the last update date on your stories that may not happen. I can’t wait to read more of your works!
kingsoud chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
Will Lara fall in love with Harry? I want to see him enjoy love with Lara.
hpfan111 chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
It almost ended in my favorites list, if it weren't for the open-ended ending (is that what it is called?)
misherukuro chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Enjoyable read.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
That was awesome! I truly do hope and wish you'll continue this or find someone who can ghostwrite it for you. This story is too good to let die like this!
Blackravens5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER DIETY MAY EXIST, PLEASE CONTINUE!
Jack54311 chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
Hey, are you going to continue this? Or perhaps make a sequel? You have a good thing going here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Please do continue this! If you will continue this, i hope that Harry will end the chaos that is going on and he will just come back for Lara. They're pretty good together as a couple :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This. Is. AMAZING! I hope that it will not just be a oneshot..please make a sequel to this!
H032 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Wished you had it in you to continue. It was surprisingly good :)
Edgar3t chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Please continue this story, if you can, I would love to see where it goes
Alex chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Actualy i would like to see one more chapter...Harry end war,he meet her again and they get together and have kids and go to andventures together :)
Pyrophoricity chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
That was great ! Thanks a lot
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Aww...mane please continue this. It was great!
Bravo13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Looking forward to reading more great job by the way.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »