Reviews for Lyall
pandora1232 chapter 10 . 6/21/2021
Please tell me that fancy font isn't in the next chapter? Could you have chosen any other font? Hard to read, but so far I enjoy your fic. Good job!
Isabella95 chapter 19 . 3/12/2021
I havet even finished reading, but since i learned that you abandoned it, then I will take my time stretching it as far as I can until I've finished it. Really makes me sad that you're not gonna write any more on this one, cause I honestly really liked it.
yes some things were confusing, yes some things were weird. But I was sooo looking forward to reading about lyall in x-men and avengers etc. I was super excited now that we finally got to see something from captain America.
I hope that you decide to go through THIS story, make some small changes that make you feel proud of the story again, and then go aaaaal the way through the x-men movies and MCU

I believe in you xx
LifePrice1412 chapter 19 . 2/18/2021
I want to tell you as an American that you are right about that we do think are self first
hpslytherin123 chapter 24 . 1/17/2021
Nooo,it was a good story,better than the "rewrite"
NicNick chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
LOVE THE STORY!I am HOOKED! Read for the past two days and it was still hard to turn off the computer. I hope you update soon can't wait till the other Avengers come into the story! Can't wait! How will they fit with the story and are you taking this all the way to the 2nd avenger movie or Captain Americas saga? Also what about the other xmen? Please update soon! THANKS!
cartoon lover 2016 chapter 22 . 3/7/2017
Nooooo! Bucky! Poor Steve. Poor Lyall. Yay new chapter! Great job! Please post another chapter soon! I love this story!
timijaf chapter 21 . 2/15/2017
Great chapter
timijaf chapter 20 . 2/3/2017
Great chapter
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
The summary was good and the writing was decent but why oh why would you write it as 1st person POV? Taboo! Welcome to OOC kingdom!
shugokage chapter 19 . 1/20/2017
Good job on this chapter!
timijaf chapter 18 . 1/1/2017
timijaf chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
shugokage chapter 15 . 11/4/2016
Nice job on this scene and chapter!
timijaf chapter 15 . 11/3/2016