Reviews for Web of Lies
dumdoc chapter 14 . 6/26
Poor reasoning: one would not challenge a child of Dumbledor's family by saying you might be going to kill him, especially a sick child.
Carina Selene Black chapter 28 . 6/25
this is the sweetest story ever. totally warms my cold heart. i cant wait to read the rest!
Schattenjagd chapter 41 . 5/22
Really good story, though I am not sure I like Harry as superpowerd as you make him out to be at the moment. Flawless, powerful, wandless magic? And I am not fond of the stories where Harry takes to carrying a snake around with him, either curled up around his midsection, or his arm or whatever. Well, I guess the snake wasn't too important so far, so I am fine with that. I like how Snape/Minerva/Dumbles interact with 'little' Harry
missgsmith51 chapter 41 . 5/13
I really enjoyed this story. Sadly, it highlights just how childish snd irrational Severus really is when it comes to Harry. I see very little difference between the behavior and personality of Alec and that of Harry, yet Severus seems to loathe Harry while almost doting on Alec. When the deception becomes known, I fear he will blow his stack and possibly desert Albus.

It will be interesting to see how Harry's year progresses.
missgsmith51 chapter 27 . 5/12
It would be interesting to see if Harry really needed the sleeping potion after his catharsis. Having expressed the pain he had been bottling up and acknowledged his feelings about it all - together with knowing that someone else finally is aware of it all - may mean his subconscious no longer needs the nightmares in order to release all of that pressure.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 5/12
Dumbledore should get Dobby there to care for Harry. Dobby would keep him safe at any cost. He would mute any noise from Harry's nightmares and protect Harry's disguise from slipping. He would also flash Harry away from any danger. Dobby is a huge resource that is really underutilized by those truly wishing to keep Harry safe. I don't understand it.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/12
"Why had Harry never explained to him what was going on in this house?" Duh! Like he would have listened! How many times had Harry begged not to be returned to 4PD? Four years, four times, I'm guessing. Why did Dumbledore never ask him why he didn't want to return? This I'd Dumbo's fault. (Yes, I like to assign blame where Harry's mistreatment is concerned.)

Why is it that the man in charge of the welfare of not only Britain's Wizarding youth in general - but in its "savior," in particular - never saw that Harry was skin and bones, or that he looked like an unmade bed in clothes from the rag bin? Was he that clueless and unobservant? Did he not give a fig for Harry's mental and physical well-being? I thought the castle communicated with the headmaster. Doesn't he ever listen? It doesn't actually surprise me, considering he allowed the students to be endangered by Voldemort in Harry's first year, the Basilisk in his second year, Dementors in his third year, and Barty Jr. AND the TWT in his fourth year.

Really, just think about it for a minute. Did the person in charge of Britain's "savior" get Harry any counseling after his terrifying and traumatic experience at the end of the tournament? Nope. That failure alone might have accounted for part of Fudge's disbelief. After all, shouldn't a child who had experienced what Harry claimed need some sort of counseling or "debriefing"? Apparently, Dumbledore's idea of "therapy" - after seeing Cedric murdered and being used himself in a bizarre rebirthing ritual for Voldemort - is two months of enforced loneliness at the mercy of the abusive Dursleys. Idiot!
katiek121 chapter 41 . 4/20
This is an interesting story! I'm not sure I agree with decision of Harry/Alec starting Hogwarts all over again though. I will read the sequel. I like seeing the softer side of Severus.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 2/1
Note to self: Don't read.
SaiyaCat chapter 41 . 1/2
So Awsome.
SaiyaCat chapter 31 . 1/2
Awsome I Love it when Harry gets a Cool Snake!
Delete-account-please-8018839 chapter 41 . 6/30/2016
Well I'm off to read Web of Lies: Revelations as I loved this story a lot.
Severus my hero chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Cool!
rowenasheir chapter 41 . 4/5/2016
great fun reading it again
Guest chapter 30 . 2/10/2016
I really like this story, the plot and your writing style :).
Unlike many fanfictions, your story is nearly completely absent of grammar issues or spelling mistakes, though you wrote "gapped", instead of "gaped" several times.
2,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »