Reviews for Web of Lies
CreativeGirl chapter 37 . 8/11/2009
Aww, this fan fic's almost done!
CreativeGirl chapter 33 . 8/11/2009
Dang; Im sure Harry is disappointed he has to be in first year, without his friends, and without his identity.

But I s'pose now with the Dursely protected house outta question, he is more grave danger.

Awesome Fan Fic! I love it!
CreativeGirl chapter 32 . 8/10/2009
Awesome work driving emotional value into the fan fic!

But now i really have to go.

Til tomorrow!
CreativeGirl chapter 30 . 8/10/2009
im back; i was able to scrape some more time.
CreativeGirl chapter 29 . 8/10/2009
Dang! A cliffie and I gotta go!

Tomorrow then. Farewell, Farewell!
CreativeGirl chapter 27 . 8/10/2009
I LOVE the Severus-Harry thing,

whenever i read it in a fan fic,

I just LOVE it.
CreativeGirl chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
you've been nominated? awesome, i didnt know there were awards like that specifically
CreativeGirl chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
I totally agree with my best friend; this is getting really sweet.

Good work on your fan fic! Grammar looks satisfactory.

Ha ha, Its like im a teacher.

Anyways, I probably dont have long before i gotta go.

i gotta finish the next chapter, at least...
CreativeGirl chapter 18 . 8/9/2009
Ouch. Dumbledore is pretty angry with Harry. Or Alexander.
CreativeGirl chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
Nice work so far,

But I noticed in a previous chapter punctuation mistakes with the quotations.

My best friend told me she thought this fan fic was also "SO SWEET."
CreativeGirl chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
Im liking this fan fic more.
CreativeGirl chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I can't exactly praise your fan fic as my friend did, considering you havent gotten into the drama or plot that much yet, but so far, you've done pretty good.

Oh yes, I almost forgot:

Your chapters are quite short in comparison with the writer who wrote that fan fic series i mentioned earlier. Hers were pretty lengthy.

Not that short is bad. Far from it, I find it quite refreshing.

I cant wait to get INTO the story; so I can respond similarly to how my best friend did: OMG, OMG, OMG.
CreativeGirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hi; my best friend was positively freaking over this fan fic: "I LOVE IT!" was only part of the email, and believe me, there were a lot more 'o's. She seems to have been pretty excited over it, so on her fervent recommendation I decided to read this fan basically a newcomer to the fan fic world, having only read one fan fic "series" so far , and part of a fan fic that i stopped because i didnt feel it exciting or attractive enough to continue reading.

Im actually writing a fan fic myself, wish me luck!

Anyways, im going to be reading this fan fic of yours, and if i like it, the next one, and then probably im going to check out the other fan fics by you.

Good Luck Writing any other fan fics or novels or pieces of writing you may be writing,
Amaq Iraluq chapter 41 . 7/7/2009
Absolutly brilliant work! Really, truly fantastic. Good work on not going to out of character, even though a bit of mild adjustment was required, you kept it all very believable.
RaeHunter chapter 41 . 6/6/2009
I had a good time reading this story, but I almost had a hard time picturing what Harry looked like when he was disguised because I have a friend named Alec too and his face was almost always in my head. I was also picturing Alec from Dark Angel, you know, X5-494 played by the yummy Jensen Ackles.
2,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »