Reviews for Web of Lies
Zall chapter 15 . 4/23/2008
I have read Web of Lies (and it's counter part) many times, but I just love the banter between Snape and Alex at the end of chapter 14... .
aranel chapter 41 . 3/17/2008
God, I love this story. This is my 4th time reading this (and the sequel)! kudos to you for writing such a great story! _
little-starling chapter 41 . 3/2/2008
I must have read this fic and its sequel hundreds of times, but i have never had the time to review it i am ashamed to admit. This story has been both the inspiration to write my own D/H mentor fic and my touchstone when i have faltered whilst writing it.

It truly is a wonderful tale, full of angst, love, drama and resolution. It is probably the most satisfying piece of fiction i have read, particularly as it focuses on my two favorite characters in the Harry Potter series.

I imagine your hit counter will continue to rise. How can it not? This is the kind of fic that readers will come back to again and again...

x
bored out my nut chapter 41 . 11/29/2007
gr8 story...loving it...update soon plz!
HaruJam chapter 30 . 11/25/2007
absolutely loved it! u really do have a talent for writing. extra marks 'cause english isnt ur first language. i loved how ur plot was so original and ts refreshing to find a fic that portrays dumbledore in a positive light. i look forward to reading the sequel to this. bye!
anna chapter 23 . 11/24/2007
hey. um... just wanted youto know, chapter 24 doesnt upload properly. so i can't go on reading this really great fic. please fix this when you can. thank you.
Leo's Lair chapter 36 . 11/18/2007
Dementors evil evil evil.

You know I've always wondered what a Boggart would turn into for me. Anything that I'm really afraid of has to do with feeling pain...I wonder if pain has a physical form. Lol That a random.
Leo's Lair chapter 35 . 11/18/2007
O look at the cute little boy. (quickly hides behind Severus) O look at the yummy food at the table. -amazing how quickly people attention will sway when they have a vicious potions master at bay. :D
Leo's Lair chapter 34 . 11/18/2007
I wonder if it really woud be consider spoiled for him to want someone around. I mean, I can understand the feeling of wanting to be surrounding by people who care about you. It's a nice safe feeling.
Leo's Lair chapter 33 . 11/18/2007
Lol, I broke 20 for you. I'll get you up to 2007 just to be funny. :D
Leo's Lair chapter 28 . 11/18/2007
It warmed my heart to read the part where Harry runs to Sev. I love that part. :)
Leo's Lair chapter 26 . 11/18/2007
Lol oops, missed the part where Severus tells him. Well it's still a good idea, kinda. Bad idea to do it alone, yes, good idea to do it.
Leo's Lair chapter 24 . 11/18/2007
Writing down nightmares and things about a past one would rather forget is practically impossible for most people. The fact that Harry decided on the methond on his own is kinda...cool. In a freaky sort of a way. lol.
Leo's Lair chapter 23 . 11/18/2007
Silencing charms, if we could only use those on the pesky little brats I have to baby sit from time to time-who knew a six-year-old could scream so loud...she acts like not getting cookies is going to kill her. I wonder if I was ever like that...
Leo's Lair chapter 21 . 11/18/2007
I do know how Harry/Alec feels, searching for attention/someone to care. While I had a half-way decent home life my school life was like that of Severus' and worse at times. I hate teenagers.

It was a good scene though.
2,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »