Reviews for Web of Lies
Reading4soul chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Aww, poor Harry. More,more,more,more,more,more,more please!
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
wow this is great! hope you write more soon. i can't wait for the rest to come out.
Avatar000 chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
great so far i like to see some more
Felinity chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
Aww, poor Harry, this story is great! I'm adding it to my favorites list! ("Free" is already there _)

I'm looking forward to seeing how Albus will deal with's Harry's depression... please continue quickly!
sweets to lazy to log in on east coast as usual chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Yay! The servers are working again. Great chapter two. I think it's great that Dumbledore is stepping up to the plate to care for Harry. I think he should continue. I mean in the chapter you had stated that he fought back the guilt that was rising in him. I think that the guilt would be a great gauge for him wanting to care for Harry himself. Keep up the good work and post more soon.
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Wow i didn't post on your other story b/c i was hooked. Now a Web of Lies is simply supurb! in my opion you could give J.K. Rowling a run for her money. Keep up the good work.
darkrose821 chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
This is good write more soon
xMoonDropx chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
That was good. Poor little Harry, how could one boy be so tormenteted. I feel so bad for the little tyke. Laters.
seashell chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
yup. liking it so far... more soon... please...
Scarletcat72 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
This is a wonderful story!

Please hurry and add the next chapter as soon as you can!

Silent Apathy chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
wow this is a reaaly great beginning, has definate potential to be sa good or better then dangers in the past. keep going.
Brazilian Girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Keep going, this is getting good!
Jess chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Is this story just going to span the remainder of the summer or will it continue through the Hogwarts term with the battle against Voldemort in it? Whats Dumbledore going to do? I'd have him call someone and tell them to arrest the Dursleys' or owl Madam Pomfrey. Of course, if Dumbledore helped Harry himself it would make them close quicker.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I hope Dumbledore curses the Dursleys. Do you always have to leasve the story at a cliffhanger? Are you going to include the story of the teachers cursing Fudge? I think that would be highly amusing. Great job, I admire your ability to multitask I could never write all of these stories at once.
Elf chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
YAY!

I like this chirstmas gift!

I wanna read more!

PLEASE UPDATE!

AHHHHHH! I'll go insane if you don't update soon!
2,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 .. Last Next »