Reviews for Web of Lies
Scarletcat72 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
This is a wonderful story!

Please hurry and add the next chapter as soon as you can!

Silent Apathy chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
wow this is a reaaly great beginning, has definate potential to be sa good or better then dangers in the past. keep going.
Brazilian Girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Keep going, this is getting good!
Jess chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Is this story just going to span the remainder of the summer or will it continue through the Hogwarts term with the battle against Voldemort in it? Whats Dumbledore going to do? I'd have him call someone and tell them to arrest the Dursleys' or owl Madam Pomfrey. Of course, if Dumbledore helped Harry himself it would make them close quicker.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I hope Dumbledore curses the Dursleys. Do you always have to leasve the story at a cliffhanger? Are you going to include the story of the teachers cursing Fudge? I think that would be highly amusing. Great job, I admire your ability to multitask I could never write all of these stories at once.
Elf chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
YAY!

I like this chirstmas gift!

I wanna read more!

PLEASE UPDATE!

AHHHHHH! I'll go insane if you don't update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
this is yet another wonderful story that you have started. it really shows a personal side to the headmaster and i think that it will be a great prequal to dangers in the past. i hope that you update soon. i am really interested to see the state of harry's emotional and mental health. i can't wait to see how sirius is freed or if he opens upto the headmaster. -kat-
To Whom It May Concearn chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
oh , poor harry , I'm so glad dumbledore came to help him. I was getting worried
acegallifreya chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Good start! Keep going!
Cettia cetti chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
I'm so glad that you've posted the new chapter! I always wanna know what happened to Harry in his fifth year. The story "dangers in the past" is really great (although I seldom review other people's fanfictions, I've already read that story several times). I long for a story describing the relationship between Dumbledore and Harry, and you're really doing a good job!

Waiting for your new chapter... Wish you a very successful new year!
Rowena Chase chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Sorry if you get this twice but my computer froze last time I tried to send a review.

Damn you really love leaving you fans hanging don't you? Nah I'm kidding. I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter though. I'm dying to know what Dumbledore is gonna do next. Update soon please.

H/Hr's Daughter
skullfarmer chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
This is excellent.
prongsjr chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
hey you updated!

i love the way the story is going.
wquad chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
good like all your other storys
Nicky15 chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
Very good chapter! What's Dumbledore going to do?

More please!