Reviews for Web of Lies
To Whom It May Concearn chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
ooooh~ this has a fantastic plot line ! oooh!im hooked please continue! fantastic!
sweets to lazy to log in on east coast chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Very good start. I am egear to see what you will do with the story. Please keep up the good work and update again soon.
catspook chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
I loved Dangers in the Past, and I love Dumbldore comfort fics, so thanks so much for writing this! Write more soon!
WallyTheWhale chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Cool! I want to see where this is heading! Update soon!

-Maryanne
Angelic Candy chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Hey, this is a great start! I mean, it doesn't exactly have to do with Dangers in the Past, but it's still so good! Does it have anything from the previous story, like did everything that happen in Dangers in the Past happen in this story? You know what I mean? *sighs* it's late, sorry. Anyway, I like the relationship between Dumbledore and Harry, this is really good. It's like a father-son thing, I love it! And I'm SOOO glad Dumbledore's going to get Harry, I mean it MUST be bad because Harry would NEVER think of suicide...but since the Triwizard tournament and Voldemort...and the Dursleys, I can see why he'd be depressed. I hope Dumbledore gets there in time. Wait, what am I talking about? He has to because this is just the beginning of the story. - Like I said, it's late. Anyway, just out of curiosity, is there going to be any Voldemort in this story? It would make it more exciting, but of course I'll read whatever you have planned! That's why I was asking if Dangers in the Past have anything to do with this story, because in that story Voldemort was dead and Harry killed Lucius...and all that stuff like meeting his parents younger selves and yata yata...did that happen? Is Voldie dead? Well I can't WAIT for you to update, I'm dying to find out! Great work as usual! -

luv,

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?

WRITE MORE SOON!1

OTHERWISE I'LL DIEEEEEEE!
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
love the story so far! cant wait until you update it, this one is promising to be just as great as Dangers in the Past
Lanerose chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Woohoo, Prequel! I'm so excited to see where this goes - it definitely has major potential. Please continue *soon*.
prongsjr chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
ooooo i have waiting to start this story off!

how dumbledore going to react?

You gotta update! Soon!

i'm hanging off my chair here waiting!
Nicky15 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Very interesting! In most stories it is Sirius or Snape who go and rescue Harry and deal with his depression - so I'm very pleased to see another take on this motive.

More please!
LilPup chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
hi! _ i read ur the dangers in the past and became real intrigued about the part of snape and harry became friends. i love ur story and i hope u continue this one! update soon!
Sandrine Black chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Sweet, I'm glad you decided to do a prequel. I've always wished you would! So far this is fantastic, I can't wait for more. Keep up the FANASTIC work!
Pheneatis chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Yeah! I was waiting for this chapter since quite a long time _ I'm happy you finally post it! And, as I was sure, that was excellent! I really liked it! I hope you'll post the next chapter soon!

Oh, and if you still want it, I'll translate it in French. You can tell me your answer by mail if you want, and I'll tell you when the first chapter will be posted. Thanks! -

So, continue! I LOVE what you write!

Hugs

Fany
Naia chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Great beginning!

I really loved Dangers in the past, and this promises to be just as great!
Moon-kissed Leopard chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Write more soon, ! If you want any corrective criticism, I have none, except make the chapters longer. PLEASE update today or tomorrow!
2,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 Next »