Reviews for Web of Lies
shadow bunny chapter 41 . 10/17/2015
brilliant, epic and awesome, you deserve to win all the prizes
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Appropriate title. There is no such thing as a *White lie*. Either you are a liar or you are not and it will eventually come back to you three folds.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Daniella chapter 8 . 1/15/2015
Great story! I love Dumbledore! Finally, someone gets Harry away from the Dursleys.
I am just shocked that Harry is that short and small. I mean, he has been at Hogwarts (where there is always food) since he started puberty. That should have helped a bit. I can believe he might seem a year or two younger- but to be going into his fifth year at Hogwarts and still look like a first year?
I should stop commenting and read on to see how you will develop things. I assume that his time with Albus will leave him well rested and fed- and therefore afford him a growth spurt.
MJLupin27 chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
I loved the conversation with Snape, how clever Harry!
TheAmberFox chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Eh. I think he would be a good "Evan"
seldombites chapter 41 . 11/18/2014
This is an awesome and intricate story. I enjoyed it very much and I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
angellovesfanfiction chapter 41 . 9/9/2014
Really gud story...vry relaxing...
lil chapter 41 . 9/6/2014
It was so good that I just kept reading and reading until I reached the end without being aware it was the last chapter I was reading. Thanks for this story, I'm off to the sequel !
lil chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Cute ! I like their relationship and I'm eager to see some development in the relationship between Alec and Severus too !
ImperfectWarrior chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Wow porto temps llegint les teves histories i ara m'entero de que ets de Catalunya! Ara que ho se, deixaré caure algun review en català per aquí! Per cert, m'encanten les teves histories!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Egads, the number of times Dumbledore used the name 'Child' in the first 13 chapters is ridiculous.
FandomNutter chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Everyone seems to have a fettish for Harry's hair; they keep ruffling it . . .
MattKennedy chapter 41 . 3/16/2014