Reviews for Web of Lies
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 41 . 4/5/2020
Your story held my interest all the way through. I'm about to start the sequel. At the time this was written I don't know how many books were out.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
Good opening chapter. It makes me want to read on.
OmaBlack chapter 5 . 11/5/2019
mumphie chapter 41 . 8/27/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! On to the next portion.
mumphie chapter 37 . 8/27/2019
Did Alec get his wand? I guess i'll just stay tuned.
mumphie chapter 33 . 8/27/2019
I keep worrying about Harry/Alec losing a contact, or the fact he hasn't attempted to change his handwriting.
LAB1 chapter 41 . 7/4/2019
A very interesting story! I really have enjoyed the character development with Severus!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/11/2019
good story
SilverDragon1218 chapter 41 . 1/15/2019
This is a great idea! In honest truth, I haven’t read many Dumbledore-is-actually-a-great-person fics which focus on his personality and what he has done to help Harry e.t.c, needless to say I’ve really enjoyed this! I loved every interaction and moment. Onwards! To the next instillation!
11586209-Delete-Please chapter 41 . 12/28/2018
That was very good off to read the squeal.
DaisyPotter13 chapter 41 . 7/15/2018
I loved this!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2018
Good
Ariel chapter 41 . 1/1/2018
Reading this again after all this time really is fantastic. I love seeing Dumbledore in a father figure role to Harry, and there are a few fics like that. Most of them can't even compete with this one though. And how you managed to believably tie Snape into this whole crazy scenario is just great.
Ariel chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
This has always been my favorite fanfic, and I'm so glad I get to read it again.
dumdoc chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Poor reasoning: one would not challenge a child of Dumbledor's family by saying you might be going to kill him, especially a sick child.
2,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »