Reviews for Web of Lies
Miso Muchi chapter 41 . 5/12/2012
This is completely fantastic. My favorite line in the whole thing is: "Every one has a mind of his own. We can control many things, Alec, but people are the hardest. They have the tendency to think on their own." I do hope Severus and Harry maintain their relationship, as I'm kind of hoping thy Harry never goes back to Harry.
anonjune chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Enjoyed this story.
Dr34ming chapter 41 . 4/20/2012
Great story! it's such a relief to read about a nice Dumbledore:-) I don't mind a bit of bashing but some of the fanfic community take it a bit far. I loved their relationship, it was so sweet. Can't wait to read the sequel. :-)
tryo chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
i have read the *web of lies* triligy meny times and still find it incredibly entertainig,

you are a very talented auther and have had you on my fraivrotes list for awhile now,

sorry about the spelling mistakes, i have a migrain at the moment and cant think strait right now :(
Brodus chapter 41 . 1/25/2012
I really like the story you have written. I have just finished the story now and have started reading Reveleations. The plot is great and all the characters seem to be in character which earns you extra points.

I'd prefer longer chapters but that's just me I suppose. I did spot one error in the story but just put it down to Dumbledore solving it. The error I speak of is Harry's body hair. Since the story is set after GOF that means Harry is 15.

Most 15 year old boys have some body hair on their bodies which would be strange if you saw it on an eleven year old. Perhaps the necklace conceals it or removes it but since you never mentioned it it's rather unclear. Of course I may have missed it and if thats the case then I apologise. Still a great story so good work! Fav from me!.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Wow, Dumbledore has the grandfather act down to a science! Lol. I'm glad to see a 'good dumbledore' story for a change. There are far too many evil/manipulative dumbledore stories out there. I can't wait t finish reading!
daniii chapter 41 . 11/24/2011
i have now come across this story for the seccond time and since i enjyed it so much i just had to review it. So it would be to my greatest pleasure if you updated some time soon. :)
overbooked chapter 41 . 9/30/2011
Excellent story! I love the way you've developed the relationships between Harry and Dumbledore and Snape. It feels very realistic and believable. I hope Harry's friendship with Severus will still be strong once the truth of Alec's identity is revealed.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
Aww, that's so sweet! Hopefully, things go smoothly for Harry at Hogwarts though somehow, I doubt things will for Harry/Alec. It's a really cute thing to read about Harry seeking comfort from Dumbledore and calling him 'Grandad'. I like it.
Riolyne chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this before, but I'ma review again.

I love this story, and its sequel.

Every time I start reading it again, though, I always get hung up on the first chapter. By the end of the SECOND week of summer Harry gets "seriously underweight and ill." I can see the ill thing, but I'm not too sure about the underweight. I always ignore this anyway because it is one of the main reasons why the Alec disguise works. I'm not sure that by two weeks of not eating a lot would eat up enough body mass to drop enough weight to classify it as "seriously" underweight.

Then again, I'm no medical expert.

that being said. I'm likely to read this over and over and over again. I think this might be re-read number.. 4? now?
Steph1215 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i
lizzierichards chapter 41 . 1/4/2011
I just finished reading this amazing story. I wonder since Harry is now getting to eat regularly if he'll start to grow and catch up with his own age group. I can't wait to start on the sequel. Which house will he go to? Maybe he can be accelerated to higher year level since his knowledge of magic is more than that of a first year. So will the snake be living with him in the dormitory under a concealment charm? What about Hedwig? Has Harry not visited her in the owlery? This is just so exciting. Thanks for posting this wonderfully written story.
Gyuchin chapter 41 . 12/23/2010
Excelent story!

Severus will be so mad when he learns the truth!

Love their relationship!

Thanks for the story!

Merry Chrismas and a Happy new year!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 41 . 12/21/2010
wow poor hary that must have been a rough tme tying to hide in plain sight and finaly feel loved adn wanted. this ws alo na awsome fic!
cheekysorcerer chapter 41 . 12/14/2010
wow, this is a wonderful story!

i enjoyed it very much!

i guess i will start reading the second part now ;)

thank you for your great work!
2,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »