Reviews for Web of Lies
just-jess-joe chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
O.k I know this is ten years late, but Your story says Harry, in snape's POV just sayin...
Arishaa chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Just wanted to let you know I love this story and it's sequal. I've read them fully four times but I keep coming back!
Ithilwen Faelivrin chapter 41 . 12/1/2012
This story was absolutely brill! At times though, I could have preferred a bit more detail, but it was a great read all the same!
Gracealma chapter 41 . 9/14/2012
Great story. Love the plot line. Nice character development. Like the idea that Harry is Alex and the Grandson of Albus and that he like Uncle Severus.
Mslight chapter 41 . 9/13/2012
I love this entire story and I completely forgot to review it before moving on to the next one. I love Severus, Harry/Alec, and Dumbledore. Harry needs someone to take care of him and I'm glad that Dumbledore decided to take care of him, and that Severus actually liked him. I'm afraid of Severus's reaction when he finds out that he was lied to by Dumbledore and Harry. I really hope that he doesn't react too badly and that Harry and Severus are still friends.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 41 . 8/19/2012
Awesome. Is there a sequel?
Weaslie chapter 41 . 7/3/2012
This is really awesome, one of the first Dumbles/Harry Mentor fic I've read and loved :) You really wrote the the whole friendship between Snape and Harry well and it was very thing I was iffy about though (sorry if I'm being picky for the sake of it), was the fact that Alec was treated like he was six instead of eleven. I'm not sure if you meant it to be like that because of Harry wanting to relive his childhood in a better way but it just bugged me a bit.

Now I'm going straight on to Revelations... :D x
Miso Muchi chapter 41 . 5/12/2012
This is completely fantastic. My favorite line in the whole thing is: "Every one has a mind of his own. We can control many things, Alec, but people are the hardest. They have the tendency to think on their own." I do hope Severus and Harry maintain their relationship, as I'm kind of hoping thy Harry never goes back to Harry.
anonjune chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Enjoyed this story.
Dr34ming chapter 41 . 4/20/2012
Great story! it's such a relief to read about a nice Dumbledore:-) I don't mind a bit of bashing but some of the fanfic community take it a bit far. I loved their relationship, it was so sweet. Can't wait to read the sequel. :-)
tryo chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
i have read the *web of lies* triligy meny times and still find it incredibly entertainig,

you are a very talented auther and have had you on my fraivrotes list for awhile now,

sorry about the spelling mistakes, i have a migrain at the moment and cant think strait right now :(
Brodus chapter 41 . 1/25/2012
I really like the story you have written. I have just finished the story now and have started reading Reveleations. The plot is great and all the characters seem to be in character which earns you extra points.

I'd prefer longer chapters but that's just me I suppose. I did spot one error in the story but just put it down to Dumbledore solving it. The error I speak of is Harry's body hair. Since the story is set after GOF that means Harry is 15.

Most 15 year old boys have some body hair on their bodies which would be strange if you saw it on an eleven year old. Perhaps the necklace conceals it or removes it but since you never mentioned it it's rather unclear. Of course I may have missed it and if thats the case then I apologise. Still a great story so good work! Fav from me!.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Wow, Dumbledore has the grandfather act down to a science! Lol. I'm glad to see a 'good dumbledore' story for a change. There are far too many evil/manipulative dumbledore stories out there. I can't wait t finish reading!
daniii chapter 41 . 11/24/2011
i have now come across this story for the seccond time and since i enjyed it so much i just had to review it. So it would be to my greatest pleasure if you updated some time soon. :)
overbooked chapter 41 . 9/30/2011
Excellent story! I love the way you've developed the relationships between Harry and Dumbledore and Snape. It feels very realistic and believable. I hope Harry's friendship with Severus will still be strong once the truth of Alec's identity is revealed.
2,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »