Reviews for Web of Lies
lizzierichards chapter 41 . 1/4/2011
I just finished reading this amazing story. I wonder since Harry is now getting to eat regularly if he'll start to grow and catch up with his own age group. I can't wait to start on the sequel. Which house will he go to? Maybe he can be accelerated to higher year level since his knowledge of magic is more than that of a first year. So will the snake be living with him in the dormitory under a concealment charm? What about Hedwig? Has Harry not visited her in the owlery? This is just so exciting. Thanks for posting this wonderfully written story.
Gyuchin chapter 41 . 12/23/2010
Excelent story!

Severus will be so mad when he learns the truth!

Love their relationship!

Thanks for the story!

Merry Chrismas and a Happy new year!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 41 . 12/21/2010
wow poor hary that must have been a rough tme tying to hide in plain sight and finaly feel loved adn wanted. this ws alo na awsome fic!
cheekysorcerer chapter 41 . 12/14/2010
wow, this is a wonderful story!

i enjoyed it very much!

i guess i will start reading the second part now ;)

thank you for your great work!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 26 . 11/24/2010
Good chapter!

CT
Crazy-Physco chapter 41 . 9/23/2010
great chapter
xThe Tankx chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I just read this fanfic again for the 5th time and i think i like it more now then then first time i read it! its absolutly brilliant!
Memys chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I love this story. I bet Alec is very cute!
Missha- MM chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow, third time reading this and it is still bloody amazing!
1sunfun chapter 41 . 7/10/2010
A good story, I am happy to hear that you continued it and look forward to reading the next part.

CCAP
constant3 chapter 41 . 6/30/2010
Ok, I'm excited to read the next part of this story, but I wanted to say a few things. As a practicing author and a well-versed reader, I have a few suggestions. Please re-do the first few chapters of this story! They were so abrupt and failed to really draw me in at first. I almost stopped reading, but luckily I kept with it and I ended up loving your story. Once it got into it I really enjoyed the flow of it, but the first few chapters were painful. It would be a shame if people missed out on this story because of those chapters. For example, in the first chapter Harry is practically suicidal. Then, it just fizzles out for no reason and with no explanation in how Dumbledore helps him get over that. It's almost as if it never happened. Also, another suggestion would be to add a little more from some of the characters in terms of how distressed they are with Harry's disappearance the longer it continues. You did a good job when he disappeared initially, but then it fizzled out, and I think Harry would be depressed when no one seems to be missing the 'real' him, and still wondering where he is, you know? Especially from characters like Remus or Minerva. Ok, that's enough suggestions from me. I hope you take them as just friendly advise, because that's how they are meant, and I prefer to get reviews I can actually use to improve. Good luck in your writing!
FrequentlyModulated chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This has got to be my favourite story of all time. I've read this and it's sequal at least 5 times. Please, keep up the great writing and I look forward to reading more of your work.
hart chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
it would nice if someone did a maruaders read this fanfiction story. it would be cool to find out their reactions.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
What you should do now is get a realty check! Really see what you have put this boy through with your machinations! Then get Sirius a trial so he can give Harry a home!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010