Reviews for And have a Scooby New Year!
Sunny chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
What a cute way to say goodbye. I wish you would come back here and start wrting Scooby Doo fanfics again. :(
Violet Raven chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
lol Dick Clark is a warlock...
AiredaleLady chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
I got a kick out of your story; thanks for including me in it. Hate to see you go, we're losing a really good writer here, but if you had to go, this was the way to do it. Anyway, hope to see you in the HP fandoms; maybe I'll drop by on my slightly used Nimbus 2000. We'll miss ya.

Got the recipe to that 'Scooby punch?'
deleted-529 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
This is great, thanx for including me! Is this really your last fic? *sniff* Are you planning to write anything in the future? If so please tell. Fanfics losing one hell of a writer! Good luck with the future and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! BYE!
Mewberries chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Wow! What an honor to be included in a fic that has the very best Scooby fanfic authors in it. I'm touched *sniffle*. ;) I know what 'snog' means..heh heh. Thanks for putting me in a story! Great job! Keep writin' stories, no matter what they're about! _
Daphne Hime-Sama chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Awww too bad this is you're last fic. I'll miss them. :( And how did you know my real name. *gets paranoid* LOL Please keep in touch kay. _ Rare to find someone who liked anime and Scooby like I do. _