Reviews for Pygmalion
Raman Sohal chapter 1 . 4/17
I've read one chapter and I love it already
fa.yanna120104 chapter 32 . 4/6
I freaking love dark neville
fa.yanna120104 chapter 27 . 4/6
Pansy LMAO
Dances with Willows chapter 46 . 3/28
Fuckin Luna. Hahahahahaah. I laughed so hard.
Dances with Willows chapter 42 . 3/28
Oh shit. The last line is great!
Dances with Willows chapter 36 . 3/28
The charmed soap dispenser made me laugh. I really want one hahaha
Sophiawritez chapter 1 . 3/24
Someone left a review saying that this made them sick, and I honestly have to ask, why finish the story then? It’s a dark AU obviously and if that’s not your cup of tea then don’t read it? The author did a beautiful job of writing and displaying this story, you CHOSE to read it. Honestly. If you don’t like dark AU’s then simply don’t read them. Anyways. I love the writing of this sm, and all your other works!
Review chapter 57 . 2/5
I hated this story so much. It's beautifully written and all but to know the death eaters just won makes me nauseaus. Hermione is completely ooc she might as well be an original character insert. What was the point of this? Not one of the main cast suffers any consequences for the fucked up shit they did. Harry, Hermione and Neville are just okay with human slaves...what the fuck
WolfyLeigh chapter 57 . 1/22
This was honestly amazing.. you're such a talented writer.. not once was I bored or uninterested in the plot.. constantly wanted to see what happened next and it was so well paced.. loved it
Aimless Creation chapter 4 . 1/19
I have read this story so many times. I love it so much. I just wanted to mention that.
ValkSkadi chapter 18 . 12/31/2021
I find fascinating thinking about this in parallel to the death eaters of Canon. we meet them already several decades into killing and its hard to conceptualise how it could have gotten to that point. It's really cool actually to see how even the "light" characters of the books are swayed and cajoled into the fold when in Canon it seems like such a clear line of light and dark.
crazyKate92 chapter 9 . 11/27/2021
Lol. I love this!
Cadaverous Apples chapter 7 . 9/11/2021
I'm rereading this for probably the fourth time now (I know, I know, terrible person for never leaving a review but I genuinely adore this fic) and in this one you mention a Tom/Hermione/Abraxas fic you were working on. Was that ever published? I'd be super interested thanks for posting all these lovely fics and sharing your writing with the world! It is all the better for it ️
Dances-With-Pen chapter 45 . 9/2/2021
Just a nitpick. if one needed information on zombies, you would have to go to Haiti where they originated
Dances-With-Pen chapter 19 . 9/2/2021
Damn. Hermione is hard core. She didn't even think to do a memory charm.
6,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »