Reviews for Pygmalion
Muted Rainbow chapter 1 . 7h
Just as good as I remember. Squeamish Draco is my favorite.
?
Annabrea-Shaw chapter 57 . 9/14
I find myself intrigued by the idea of an AU for your AU, where Hermione does become Theo Nott's overqualified administrative assistant, and then they take the world by a storm. I adored Pygmalion, I read it over the last day almost nonstop. Thank you for being you 3
wishingstar21 chapter 1 . 9/13
I'm in the mood for some depravity. This fic is perfect.
Coins In A Jar chapter 28 . 9/13
Very well written torture scene with Lavender, esp juxtaposition of untouched daily life and conversations with Lavender's distress. Initial meeting with and chase by Hermione reminded me of a classic horror movie setup.
the-laziest-athlete-you-know chapter 44 . 9/9
I love the story and, more importantly, how many realistic factors you include. How Tom and Hermione DO occasionally have issues with boundaries and trust but they sit down and talk about it and work to fix things. I love that you have a gay couple but don't change society around that, you write about the compromises they have to make. But the real reason I'm writing this is because I love Astoria. I love that she's asexual (at least she seems that way to me) and that she's chill and doesn't make the relationship awkward but rather enhances it. I see a lot of my own views reflected in her and I'd like to say thank you for writing her
its not fall its autumn in britain
riddle is british too- everything can (in italics) be resolved with tea

doe svoldemort not exist?
playdoctortowin chapter 1 . 9/9
You are amazing. Thank you.
PinkGuildKnight chapter 57 . 9/7
This was absolutely amazing.
lilyre chapter 57 . 9/6
can I simultaneously hate and lov a story? this was beautifully written and so engaging but also so dark and sickening. Amazing.
the-cari-moose chapter 43 . 9/5
oh poor James... “maidenhood” that whole tower scene still sends me to giggles.
the-cari-moose chapter 42 . 9/5
I had thought perhaps your Laurel was the same as ShayaLonnie’s Laurel. It’s a sweet show of respect between two fantastic writers.
the-cari-moose chapter 39 . 9/5
Honestly the squibs idea is genius, I can’t believe they’re actually worried about it being contagious.
the-cari-moose chapter 8 . 9/4
No Hermione is the perfect balance innocence, integrity and confidence. She breaks for no one but she isn’t inherently dark. It will be a slow journey by Riddle’s side and together they will slowly begin to own everything. It’s intoxicating.
the-cari-moose chapter 7 . 9/4
Let’s just assume that at some point they all figured out Peter’s a little piece of shit and not worth anything. Honestly, the only thing he’s good at it being a rat, and they’re just pests.
6,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »