Reviews for Pygmalion
Muted Rainbow chapter 57 . 21h
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Darkness and humor were completely on point. Draco and his prudishness never ceased to make me giggle. I would love to see what Hermione has in store for Riddle from the way the story ended. Absolutely fantastic!
CarleeShindVS chapter 57 . 7/11
Wow... Just wow...

Honestly, this is the kind of dark that I personally prefer so I wasn't really that bothered or creeped out by it even with the torturing Muggles for practice or carving out toddlers' hearts... I'm also glad you've included Harry, Neville, and Luna, along with the Greengrass and Blacks to the Dark Side lol... Ooooh and I love the chemistry between all of them... They all just fit like perfect puzzles, I'm charmed...

I hope there was more to what happened after Hermione woke up but I guess I'll just accept this one... And I really love the kids...
CarleeShindVS chapter 18 . 7/8
"She's a Mudblood," Zabini said. "It's like you're fucking an animal."

Even Luna looked up at that.

"I beg your pardon," Harry said, hand on his wand.

"Oh, that's right," Zabini sneered. "Your mother's one too."

Later Hermione would marvel that, for all that no formal group had been established at this point, for all that Harry referred to Tom as their leader with no little amount of irony in his voice, Harry looked over at Tom for permission or instructions - she was never sure what - and at that moment their hierarchy became fixed.

"Prove you're one of us," Tom said to Harry in that idle tone that, as the years went on, would always bode ill for someone, "and defend mother and friend at the same time."

-This is probably my favorite scene in all of this just. . .omygosh
LadyBelladona chapter 57 . 7/6
I love Tomione...I do...yoh...but this novel has left me feeling both confused and sick...that might ve a good thing, i dont know lol...it was just a whole lot darker tgen i thought
you are an amazing writer and i will be looking out for your other works
i just dont know if i shoukd regret reading this book ot not...
LadyBelladona chapter 34 . 7/6
I never thought this story would be this dark to be honest...and the characters, I dont think I like them The stories great and I was expecting dark...but not dark web dark...*cringe
Omigod. This is really great. I'm so glad Daphane got what she deserved and had a happy ending. Pleased as punch that Hermione woke up! I can't wait to read the last chapter, this was truly one of the best reads ever :)
Damn, this is good. Haha, I'm laughing at the lines about Daphane. The Order of Phoenix tried so hard to get a spy in while they went on their trip, and they were fully confident. Whereas the Death Eaters managed to get their spy much more functional then they ever did, and without much effort at all. Now that's how you spy properly!

I also love your reference that Tom always insisted on manners and how it emphasised the difference between man and beast. I read Pygmalion for a school assignment (which I quite liked. It was one of the only options I liked) and I always loved that line in the original. It's nice how you referred to it here.

Anyways, good work though I doubt you haven't heard that enough already :P You're officially my new favourite fanfiction author of the day :P
Oooooft, damn! I can't wait to see how this would fan out. And this solves the problem of Neville being unable to find a partner!
*SQUEEEEEEEEE* DRARRY! I looooooove this chapter!1
Nice chapter. This probably sounds a bit silly, but I actually felt Lavender's murder was justified. Especially Draco's comment that they excluded Hermione and didn't allow her to form connections.

Especially since in this story one of the key arcs is that life is all about politics and you need connections to get anywhere. Although what Lavender and her friends were doing looked like simple playthings, they weren't allowing Hermione to form connections with them, and I'm pretty sure they excluded her on purpose for the laughs. Like, a little part of them knew it wasn't just over something stupid and childish. And since the wizarding world is all about connections and networking, even as draft as Lavender's connections could be, by excluding Hermione from that, they were lowkey doing their part in leaving her to fate and not allowing her a better chance at life. Not that much different from what Hermione and her friends are doing in this fanfiction. Or maybe it's just me overthinking this from lack of sleep the previous night due to staying up late to read this aha. (still the same guest as before)

If Lavender had actually changed and been like 'Hey sorry we excluded you, you seemed a bit weird to us in first year when we were young but we're all different now. Come with us for the party' or like 'Hey, sorry we haven't been close all these years, but you are in the same house, and it is proper for all Gryffindors to gather together' and tried to find out something more about Hermione or something, I would've felt sad at their death. (I mean, I still do because it's bad...) but in light of the story, I felt she sort of deserved it.

Anyways, this story is just fucking brilliant...no words man. Your writing style, word choice, characterisation, plot, how everything weaves together...fantastic! :)
CelestialElegy chapter 50 . 6/20
Isn't Marlene Dru's mom? And didn't Ginny get killed a few chapters back. After the baby was taken. It was in the news and Molly threw up?
Jesus. This makes me hate that wizard and what he did to Hermione...I love how it was complicated to get out. I hate it when heros (though I suppose they're not really the heros are they? Maybe anti-heros are better :P) get it too easy in a story.

This story has also been fucking fantastic so far (read all 24 chapters in the course of 2 days, and I'm going to stay up late this night to finish it if I don't by the evening ha) and I LOVE everything that you've done for it...

The plot...the witty lines...("I appreciate a girl that knows how to use a semi-colon, or something like that from several chapters back, since I don't think I've reviewed until now), the characterisation, OH MY GOD the characterisation (particularly Luna and Pansy, you've really brought those characters to life) and the way it all seamlessly fits together. Great job, this story is a fucking masterpiece :)
Makoyi-sik chapter 1 . 6/10
I really loved your story! I like a lot of your stories, but this one had so many twists and turns that I wasn’t expecting and it was great!
HaveCourageAndBeKind chapter 3 . 6/6
this is absolutely fucking brilliant
Kagugu chapter 57 . 6/1