Reviews for Pygmalion
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 9 . 12/13
OMG this is the best twist ever! Hermione being friends with Pansy! I love it!
karl chapter 1 . 12/12
every time i reread this i expect to get a lil less excited but no im always so hype for every chapter honestly 11/10
AAAAHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE BEST DARKHERMIONE AND TOMIONE FANFIC EVER! LOVE THIS!
Andante825 chapter 56 . 12/8
I've reread this dark fic several times, and its power doesn't diminish. The parts about child sacrifice, Lavender's death, and some of the Muggle deaths are hard to read, but Tom Riddle and his modern Death Eaters' evil is written so creatively and believably (with such likeable protagonists) and the different types of power and weakness are so interestingly explored that I don't really mind even the rough parts. Dark!Luna/Luna le Fey is especially chilling to me, and so is Ginny/Neville. This story has so much atmosphere, and I know I'll come back to it again.
I am getting some slight Joker/Harley Quinn vibes
INCREDIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH
YashasAngel chapter 34 . 12/3
This is the third story of yours that I've read loved all of them. I appreciate a kick ass Hermione fic and yours are the best I've ever read. I also live in Belize and went to that Maya Ruin last week. Strange coincident.
tanisha018 chapter 57 . 12/2
God bless you for introducing me to the wonderful world of tomione I read this ages ago and I’m hunting for more tomione fics since I’ve gotten through all the good ones someone help aghhh I need more of these two!
randomfanficshit chapter 6 . 12/1
good grief i am pretty into this version of tom riddle and slightly concerned about what that says about me but ANYWAY fantastic writing
randomfanficshit chapter 2 . 12/1
I am so in love with this story and I was so insanely happy just now when i checked the chapter count and saw 57. Brilliant characterization, love this hermione and this Tom, you are a geniuz
A-Ravenclaw-Demigoddess chapter 57 . 11/25
this story is utter perfection! i love it!
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 11/20
Actually, the blood purity issue would still work in that time period. Just the other way around. Like, if you know about the group called the "Black Panthers" that used to meet any violent actions that white people payed unto black people with violence back in the 1980s, that's what I'm talking about here. Be the Malcom X of the Wizarding World, Tom! You can do it! You just have to believe in yourself!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 57 . 11/19
I wonder if there is a universe where Voldemort has exceptional abilities in healing.
Hermione and Tom, start a petition. Get is signed. Neville will join, too - I think his parents couldn't attend, being Aurors.
Chapter 8... Tom should apologise to Harry.
Pansy can be terrifying.
Harry knows that Hermione can be terrifying when she wants to; people are afraid of her not just because she is Riddle's girlfriend.
Chapter 18... Greg is surprisingly smart.
Chapter 21... Would be nice if Riddle just went and promoted elvish welfare.
Chapter 24... Darn magical virus. And fast, too.
Boys, Slytherins, Purebloods... Dumbledore's Order is really a bunch of discriminating people. Tom thinks of power, not anything else.
I do hope that Ginny will end up on Tom's side. While, like Millicent, she didn't follow them immediately, she would probably like to spend time with Draco again (well, not romantically, obviously), and to learn more about magic.
Neville is neat.
Balanced between day and night, born as the seventh month dies, born to those who see but are blind, who live because time allowed it, they come who burns what burns love. Harry and Neville, grey wizards, born to people who are determined to blindly follow Dumbledore (despite, for example, Lily seeing how Muggleborns are not welcomed by Magical Britain); their parents live because time moved Tom forwards; Harry and Neville come, who burn that which burns love. Death Eaters?
Ginny is surprisingly vicious, or else Neville just had to pretend to be clumsy.
Remus is blind. Ginny is terrified of Neville.
I do hope that Vincent, Greg and Luna will be smart enough to be not baited by Ginny.
Vincent almost Imperiused Dumbledore... Brilliant!
Pity Dumbledore isn't good enough at Runes to decipher the Mark without murdering people.
Daphne, made of steel... I hope that you will still be as strong. Because once you go to Castle, you have to be strong enough, to defend yourself, to defend Rose, to be one of the Death Eaters.
Alastor and Cassandra...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
duke15tam chapter 57 . 11/19
What a story. I...wow. They're so evil...
skigirl51 chapter 57 . 11/19
I love this fanfiction! Dark Tomione is portrayed beautifully, and I love Luna in this story. Pansy is also amazing, and I love her fox. Keep writing!
6,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »