Reviews for Drabbles and Assorted Ficlets
mon chapter 26 . 1/18
I love this one so much.
Right in the feels.
mon chapter 22 . 1/17
And end.
A delightful hour of much entertainment.
Love this one.
Thank you.
mon chapter 2 . 1/17
I just love these drabbles. They’re the absolute best to come back to.
Thank you.
InactiveImagination chapter 34 . 1/5
Loved this one. I hope you'd find more ideas for this in the future (:
InactiveImagination chapter 16 . 1/5
I finally found the drabble that started "Things in Common".
amr56 chapter 54 . 12/22/2017
Oh wow, this is haunting. The countdown thing reminded me of a movie I saw with Emma Caulfield, so the tone of the actual story was jarring. It was great. I like that they were able to bond over such a thing, and that she has hope for the future. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
i would love to see this story expanded.
Indieblue chapter 35 . 12/15/2017
NO. YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME. I MEAN YOU'RE NOT BUT OMG. MY HEART JUST SHATTERED INTO A MILLION LITTLE PIECES. I. WAS. NOT. READY. NOT. READY.

I CANNOT. COLLIE. I CAN'T. THAT WAS SO UNFAIR BUT SO GOOD AND WHAT. I. BRAIN. WHAT. WHAT.

As I've said before (at least I think I did...did I?) you have such an amazing way of ending off the little glimpses into the different worlds you expose us to.

This chapter shredded my heart, tore it apart, but I'm okay with it.

It was the last thing he ever said to her. - It hurts. Oh it hurts.

OKAY I THOUGHT I GOT IT OUT BUT APPARENTLY NOT. HE KISSED HER CHEEK. HE KISSED HER CHEEK AND TOLD HER NOT TO WRITE HIM OFF. HE KISSED HER CHEEK AND HE NEVER CAME BACK. HOW DARE YOU FRED WEASLEY. HOW BLOODY DARE YOU?!

Excellent chapter as always x
Indieblue chapter 36 . 12/15/2017
Tom didn't even stop what he was doing. She'd piled years of obsessive record keeping every which way, and it was so out of character he wanted to hit her. Of course, if he did that, she'd likely set his balls on fire so he restrained himself. "Why do you care?" he asked. "He's been dead for years." - I snort laughed so effing hard at this. SHE'D LIKELY SET HIS BALLS ON FIRE. COLLIE. COLLLIIIIE.

It makes so much sense, like of course Tom killed him. OF COURSE. Your brain is endlessly fascinating and I love it.
Indieblue chapter 37 . 12/15/2017
This was delightful and JUST what I needed.
This was almost domestic? In a way and that warms my heart.

"Crucio gives me a stomach pain," Hermione said. "And it's my monthly so I've got quite enough of that going on." - I CANNOT WITH THIS. I CHOKED ON AIR. AIR COLLIE. AIR.

She was halfway down the corridor when she heard him yell, "Merlin, are you going to just leave those shoes lying here? I almost tripped on them. If I fall and break my neck you'll be stuck running this empire by yourself, just so you know!" - I absolutely died. DIED at this.
rlsa chapter 54 . 12/15/2017
This is so wonderfully sad. So very, very sad, but so very, very wonderful all at the same time. I want to wrap your story in a fluffy blanket to keep it from being so sad.
Robin's Egg chapter 54 . 12/9/2017
Awesome
Indieblue chapter 38 . 12/9/2017
With only a handful of words you've managed to make me FEEL all the things.

LUNA. LUNA AND PANSY. SCONES.

Scones make everything better, don't you agree?" - This is just...so Luna-like? And perfectly fitting, perfectly fitting and everything I needed today. AHH.
Indieblue chapter 39 . 12/9/2017
My jaw dropped and you have rendered me speechless.

Why can't I italicise parts of my reviews, this is something I've always wanted to know and in this moment I desperately wish I could...just to show you how much I LOVED this.

"I quite own being murderous," Tom said. "But, Hermione Granger, I think you might want to reevaluate your opinion that I am a fool." - Oh yes you do own being murderous, and you do it so well Tom. So, so well. My tired brain is running out of words to yell my joy at you, but again YES. ALL THE YES. A lovely little slice of Tom and Hermione all wrapped in a pretty ribbon.
Indieblue chapter 40 . 12/8/2017
MY HEART HURTS.

She turned from a vibrant, living creature to a fawning ghost, clinging to him, desperate for any kind of acknowledgement - beautiful. Just beautiful.

It went with her shoes, but not in a tacky matchy-matchy way, not the way Astoria always dressed. - THE DETAILS. THE DETAILS COLLIE. OH THE DETAILS.

His hand on her tightened a moment. "I want more than sex," he said.

"But less than love."

She was going to turn and go when he said, "I didn't say that," and she was frozen, heels on the cobblestones and expensive bag swinging from her arm. Her breath had caught in her throat but this time it felt like something other than misery. This time it felt like magic. - Destroyed. I've been utterly and completely destroyed by your brilliance and just damn. DAMN. This was divine and 'I didn't say that' fucking ruined me. RUINED ME. If I was convinced before I definitely am now. It's so good. Just SO good. This was the best decision and I'm so glad I decided to sneak in a few of these before I went to sleep. BEST DECISION.
2,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »