Reviews for An Unconventional Mom
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 24 . 1/1
This is a really beautiful story and I hope your health continues to improve.
castkate chapter 24 . 12/29/2017
My prayers for you .
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2017
I'm sorry to hear about your melanoma. Glad the treatment went well and the patho was clear
Take care of yourself!
La pluie minuit chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
So very sorry to hear that you haven’t been well. Love and prayers for more clear pathology and an easy end to chemo as possible.

Looking forward to reading more of your work in the future!

Maybe as a prompt... Kate and Alexis making New Year’s resolutions...
Anon chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
I'm glad you are doing well. Best wishes for your futue.
leingh chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Im happy you doing well. keep your spirits high. i love this story. we can see when kate amd
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Love this story, have just re-read it and love it even more.i wondered why you hadn't finished it. So sorry to hear about your illness, I hope you're now well and hopefully can bring this wonderful story to a satisfactory conclusion.
Sissysi01 chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
So glad you’re okay!
castle1966 chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
Get well soon
hug-me chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
Hi! I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through that but I am so happy that you are in the clear now:) I went through something similar a few years back and I understand how scary and powerless you can feel. Take all the time you need with the story. I will be here always! As for ideas...I have none right now as I haven’t even had coffee yet haha but I will have a think and PM you later haha!
life's a mystery chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
Great news that the pathology is clear! Hopefully once you are through the chemo that will be the worst over with. Take care :)
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 24 . 12/13/2017
Glad you got a great report back and your getting better.
How about something with a fit and buffed Castle finally
putting Espo in his place beating him in police training!
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 24 . 12/13/2017
I'm sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis and I hope that you're better soon. I love this story and I can't wait to read some more of your writing. You asked for prompts. In chapter 4, Beckett talks about how upset Alexis was when she was kidnapped by 3XK. Would you consider writing about when Alexis (and Martha) returned and saw Beckett for the first time after the kidnapping? I know that it would be out of order within the timeline of this story, but it was a scene that I wish had been in the episode. I suppose it could be written as a separate story instead. Whatever you think is best.
ValzBrownie chapter 24 . 12/13/2017
I am really sorry about the diagnosis :( my mom had cancer so i know how hard chemotherapy is, I've seen it. I am glad the pathology came back clear! Congrats and I wish you the best xoxo
wendykw chapter 24 . 12/13/2017
Happy to see that your path report came back clear. Have a Merry Christmas, and we'll be overjoyed when you feel like writing again.