Reviews for When Snape met Gibbs
Pennieyoung chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
This is great, a sequel would be nice :)
CrazyFM chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Thanks for this story, I really enjoyed it and you made me laugh :)
If you should write the story down, it would take 7 books :D lol
I would enjoy a sequel one day :)
00 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Cute.
Arhtea chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Wonderful little story :D
gerrylynnr chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Great short story.
HannahBrown chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
this story was great very funny.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Just ran across this story and think it's rather cute...and insightful in a way. My dad drank a lot and although I never had to haul him out of a bar I can imagine someone doing the same as Harry and Tony. TMI I know. Anyway, enjoyed the story and do hope you write another HP NCIS story. They're fun.
Winne Grimm chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
That was one of the better Harry Potter / NCIS crossovers I've read. It's really crackish. I like how you presented Gibbs and Shape, they seemed really in character despite how out of character they are. Keep writing
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Don't watch NCIS, but you make it sound interesting. Liked this combo and story so much.
ctc chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Loved it! XD
Kellybug chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I LOVED this! Still laughing! :) Esp. Snape describing his bosses (and why he killed one .. Dumberdope, ah, Dumbledore), and Gibbs describing he co-workers' fathers (I'd probably have "Daddy-issues, too!)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I've always had trouble finding really good crossover fics, so I'm very that I came across this one. You are clearly well-versed in both fandoms, and you capture Gibbs and Snape both so well here - especially Snape. I could just hear all of his lines in Alan Rickman's voice. Really wonderful work.
Kitty Katrona chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This is Bloody brilliant! You have got to write sequels!
sydney.green.18 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015