Reviews for Letters to Your Heart, Axes to Your Scabbard
ChelseaSW6 chapter 51 . 5/7/2019
Another fabulous read which I finished in one day when I should have been working:)
priya24626 chapter 4 . 3/15/2019
Great chp
Sophia Lilia chapter 51 . 7/16/2018
This story is great. Werna is a refreshing character. The only complaint I have is that I think you overuse the word mawkish/mawkishness. Other than that, I loved it.
Robinhood4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
So, love the idea for this story. But I really think that you could flesh it out more and make it even more amazing than it already is. A lovely read.
horsesauce chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
*giggling* oh gosh! i think i see what's happening here with "dania" and thorin! perhaps it wasn't dania at all he was kissing? :P
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 51 . 5/15/2017
A lovely ending for a lovely story! Thanks for writing and sharing it! I loved your Werna and your Bilbo.
Dearreader chapter 51 . 5/13/2017
Congratulations on completing another fun creAtion. You are predictably outstanding.
Just4Me chapter 51 . 5/12/2017
Such a lovely, perfect ending. I had tears in my eyes at the sweet reunion of Werna and Bilbo. I'm so glad they remained friends, and stayed in touch. That little touch of him keeping her handkerchief in the top drawer of his wardrobe was wonderful. I'm going to miss this one.
Robinbird79 chapter 51 . 5/12/2017
Aww. Very nice ending. I liked how several of the company came to visit with Balin, though I wish I knew what Fili and Kili were up to. :) Another great story, as usual.
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 50 . 3/22/2017
It's wonderful to read that Werna is so happy, she really deserves this. But I'm a bit sad, that this wonderful story is coming to an end...
Just4Me chapter 50 . 3/20/2017
Busses are the perfect remedy for just about anything, especially Thorin's busses. What a lovely way to end their story, telling us this is really just the beginning of their new life. I'm already feeling nostalgic for this story. The only cure is to read it again. Meanwhile I'll be looking forward to seeing Bilbo again.
Robinbird79 chapter 50 . 3/20/2017
I just love Werna and Thorin (in any form). :)
LoveMeSomeFili chapter 49 . 3/12/2017
Loved this story, finally Werna stood up to her manipulative sister. I think she'll heal much faster now, especially with Thorin's love. There should be a lovely wedding soon, and Werna can wear pants to that too. Even if it's just to piss her sister off. Thorin won't mind I think, even if she wore a nightgown.
Just4Me chapter 49 . 3/2/2017
Sigh! I would love to fall asleep in the King's arms. Lucky Werna. Not quite so lucky in having Dania for a sister. I loved the confrontation, and how she stood up to her sister and refused to continue to let Dania continue to rule her life. Go Werna! And how perfect is Thorin to already have her betrothal gift. And so glad she didn't run away. Lovely chapter.
Just4Me chapter 48 . 3/2/2017
A hasty wedding is indeed in order! I just soaked up all the love and wonderfulness in this chapter.