Reviews for Letters to Your Heart, Axes to Your Scabbard
sel chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
it's always a pleasure indeed to peek in Thorin's mind. this chapter was like chocolate 3 i read it slowly and i was tasting every word. Our dour King has a very sharp mind ;-) And who would guess... some major inner turmoils .. I also tried to sang the song a loud :-)
AnneDance1711 chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
Oh my! I'm getting more excited with each chapter! I can't wait for the next one! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
Awesome story! I can't wait to see what's next!
Citadela chapter 21 . 3/7/2016
This has to be my favorite chapter yet. Bilbo is so very real, I can see him as a complete "human" :) being, not just some middle age puppet that trots around after dwarfs. And he is, in my opinion toping Thorin here, because I am pretty sure that the King we all love, would have no thougts to spare for weather Gollum lives or dies. I might be wrong. I just love that Bilbo does :)
aliena wyvern chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
Being relieved for Gollum must be a strange experience...
Robinbird79 chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
Oooo! Near death is as good as a bonk on the head with a tree limb when it comes to realizing true feelings. I'll fall down and crack a rib to get Thorin to carry me... ;-)
Just4Me chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
Damn it! You made me feel Bilbo's pain. And now I'm having a teeny bit of sympathy for him. (Loved your Werna doodle!)
Neewa chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
Uh oh..someone is not happy. Might even bite someone's head off if not handle with caution. Poor Bilbo. Aiyaya..knowing what is coming, "out of the frying pan into the fire"!
Just4Me chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
I just had to laugh at the idea of Bilbo staggering under Werna's weight. Somehow I don't think Thorin would have had that problem. I just keep comparing Bilbo to Thorin and he always comes up short. But he is being very brave, so I have to give him some credit.
Wynni chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
Sweet holy hannah, what a chapter.
Theayonder chapter 18 . 3/4/2016
Bilbo is still a goat and Thorin an idiot.
Theayonder chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
Damn it Bilbo, you old goat.
Theayonder chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
As much as I love Wren and Thorin together as I'm certain Werna is a Dwarves equivalent of that namea Bilbo and Werna pairing feels interesting and right...
AnneDance1711 chapter 20 . 3/3/2016
Plase update as soon as possible!
Wynni chapter 20 . 3/3/2016
AHA! Knew, totally knew it.

now to just get past that no good Gollum chap.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »