Reviews for Letters to Your Heart, Axes to Your Scabbard
Cassandrala chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Love it! :)
UKReader chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Ooh, ooh, so Dania is still alive? Even more complicated - or am I jumping to conclusions?

Liking your Bilbo btw.
UKReader chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
OOh, this is exciting. This (if I've understood it right), is the familiar girl goes on THE adventure; but with plot twist to love interest it's with our Wrennie it's done Kolmakovstylie. Very giddy.
pelargoni chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Another great journey with you, I'm in! This is a very promising start, please keep going.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
I'm in love already, please update soon!
Werna seems like she is going to be an amazing character to follow!
Wynni chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
dun dun DUUUUUUN!

Enter Dwarven Wren. Mahal help them all.

bwehehhee. I cain't wait for the mayhem to ensue.
kikyosux93 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Off to a great start as always!XD
Cassandrala chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Oh my goodness! :D already I can tell I'm going to like this!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I'm very excited about this new story. Such a departure for you. Is Dania going to be a new version of Wren? Is her sister going to be our Wren? Are you going to write a story where Thorin doesn't meet and fall in love with any kind of Wren? I can't wait to find out. I never thought I'd care much about teen Thorin until I started reading your Hogwarts story. Now I can't wait for more.
kikyosux93 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
My bad just read this one and following it now! Oh damn is there gonna be drama a foot?!0-0 I LOVE drama!(In stories not real lifeXD)
Irishmadhatter3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Good Start...
Wynni chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Eeeeee! Love struck Teen Thorin is adorable. Oooh, how is this all going to fall out? Is Dania as safe as all that? We can surmise a goodly number got out of the North passage alive, since we know Balin did.

Lovely lady, can't wait to see where this leads.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21