Reviews for Letters to Your Heart, Axes to Your Scabbard
Guest chapter 39 . 1/11/2017
Can't wait to read about the battle!
Robinbird79 chapter 39 . 1/11/2017
Darn dragon sickness. This is about to get messy, I think.
Angie chapter 39 . 1/11/2017
Beautiful chapter, so full of angst. Poor Thorin, poor Werna... Please update soon.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/11/2017
I have to wonder, even though he is not too likable here, how many blows in a life time can one dwarf take? And still he keeps going, doing his duty...
Just4Me chapter 38 . 1/9/2017
Oh Werna, no. This seems like such a betrayal. How can Thorin ever forgive this? It's one thing for Bilbo, a non-dwarf to do, and quite another for a member of the company (and his love, at that) to do. It just feels wrong.

(Looking forward to seeing Heph on Amazon Kindle Scout! Keep us posted.)
Just4Me chapter 37 . 1/9/2017
I guess we're getting to the part of the story where Thorin just isn't going to shine. At least he didn't abandon Werna to a fiery death alone with Bilbo. And I could almost feel their joy as they fought Smaug side by side in the forges. A very exciting chapter.
Robinbird79 chapter 38 . 1/9/2017
Sigh. Dragon sickness and stubborn dwarves...
Acrobatic-Sora chapter 37 . 1/4/2017
this chapter was a little scattered but good for not being updated in a long while.
Robinbird79 chapter 37 . 1/4/2017
Oh my goodness. Dragon sickness and jealousy don't mix... I usually don't have a problem with Bilbo but he needs to give Werna space and let her and Thorin work things out.

So glad to have you back on this one, too!
dearreader chapter 37 . 1/4/2017
So glad to see you writing this story. One of my favorites. Good luck on getting a new job. RK Rowling has nothing on you. You're great. May the new Year bring you lots of good every things.
C chapter 36 . 8/18/2016
She said goodbye and he didn't even notice. She must have been in agony making this decision after loving him her whole life even when he was in love with a fake version of her sister. What will he act like in the gold sickness. Will he still try to make her his queen? Will she let him, avoid him, stay with Bilbo? As always I enjoy your world.
shielingas chapter 35 . 7/20/2016
Oh wow, this is the best. Your writing style is amazing and you have very interesting well-developed characters. I wanna hug you! Please update soon.
Just4Me chapter 36 . 7/7/2016
Wren is being more reasonable and patient than I could even imagine being. And I guess I should be sympathetic of the "gold sickness" he is sinking into, but it is hard. All my sympathy is with Wren here.
Just4Me chapter 35 . 7/7/2016
Thorin seems to settle too many issues in his mind only, without talking them over with Wren. I'm glad he's convinced she's the only one for him, but he really should tell her. And tell her his concerns about talking to her sister. And he should ask about her feelings, too. I guess I feel a little sorry for him, because he's not comfortable or used to discussing his feelings. But I don't feel too sorry. He's acting like a twit. He's definitely not a "sensitive" man.
dearreader chapter 36 . 7/5/2016
Oh, Thorin is being such a jerk, it seems like he is catching the sickness early, before he enters the mountain. Thanks for the double update.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »