Reviews for Chuck the first intersect
Deathzbreath chapter 19 . 9/28
Nice update looking forward to more!
baldcoder chapter 19 . 9/25
Another great chapter. It'll be interesting to see where it goes next.
Aryan229 chapter 19 . 9/25
great
Aryan229 chapter 18 . 3/4
great and amazing story. loved it. update soon.
miguelalberto.2 chapter 18 . 3/1
Good history, I want more
baldcoder chapter 18 . 2/27
Uh, oh! What's mamma Bartowski gonna do? Great chapter. Thanks for updating!
Deathzbreath chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
Wow really good story so far can't wait for more!
baldcoder chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Glad you are writing this again. Good chapter. I like it.
Tempe4Booth chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
are you planning on continuing this?
baldcoder chapter 16 . 6/9/2016
Even though the grammar and spelling aren't the greatest, it is still a good story. I've enjoyed it. I hope you might have time to update it someday. As far as Chuck easily forgiving people... that is who Chuck is... that is what makes Chuck, Chuck! But this is your story, so you should write it as you see fit. ;)
NoNeedForAName chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Than vs Then

The English words than and then look and sound a lot alike, but they are completely different. If this distinction is harder than it should be, read this lesson and then try again.

Than

Than is a conjunction used in comparisons:

Tom is smarter than Bill.

This is more important than you might think.

Is she taller than you?

Yes, she is taller than I.

Technically, you should use the subject pronoun after than (e.g., I), as opposed to the object pronoun (me). However, English speakers commonly use the object pronoun.

Then

Then has numerous meanings.

1. At that point in time

I wasn’t ready then.

Will you be home at noon? I’ll call you then.

2. Next, afterward

I went to the store, and then to the bank

Do your homework and then go to bed

3. In addition, also, on top of that

He told me he was leaving, and then that I owed him money

It cost $5,000, and then there’s tax too

4. In that case, therefore (often with "if")

If you want to go, then you’ll have to finish your homework.

I’m hungry!
Then you should eat.

The Bottom Line

Than is used only in comparisons, so if you’re comparing something use than. If not, then you have to use then. What could be easier than that?
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
You need to do some some serious editing on this story. I want to read it,but the spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors are too distracting.
Mufc87 chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
I didn't like how chuck was so forgiving either, so I'm glad people are gonna have to work for his forgiveness. Has it been 2 years since chuck left Burbank? Or is that just the excuse he was giving Vivian? Are his old team still in burbank looking for him? Or have they moved on? Is this a charah story eventually?
HK9876GFR chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
I'm hoping you don't make this a Chuck/Sarah story as there's far too many of them on here. I like the story so far and hope you update soon.
Mufc87 chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
The whole of chapter 15 is there now, very strange. Great chapter though. Sarah realising how badly she treated chuck and how much she needed him was a nice touch. Nice cliffhanger at the end also, will the team finally find chuck? Hope you update a lot quicker then last time.