Reviews for Chuck the first intersect
Newfanfikker chapter 20 . 7/13
A very interesting combination of some of the shows recognisable themes and some common FF tropes.
Timing is a small issue in that you have Chuck invent, develop, test, manufacture and distribute loads of gadgets and software programs within two months. Oh yes he also develops a physique and stamina in the same timeframe. I am expecting that, even though you claim to be against Chuck forgiving everyone easily, it will not take much to overcome all the lying, betrayal, abandonment and termination orders.
Tigertod chapter 20 . 7/11
This message is not only but all fanfic authors no Charah no readers last chapter that I will read! Charah. 4ever!
Keep updating story
Deathzbreath chapter 20 . 7/11
Nice update good to see this story continued!
Mad about the Boro chapter 19 . 2/19
Cool story! Your English could use some work (misuse of punctuation makes it difficult to follow; though that may just be a formatting error when you uploaded...), though that's understandable seeing as it's not your native tongue. Otherwise, it's a great story! I hope you can continue it some day...
gasacan90 chapter 19 . 1/10
Great chapter keep up the great work
ruminia chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
I am looking forward for more. I just spotted this piece of art a day ago and I couldn't stop reading until the last chap.
Please. I wanna read more *_* I think this is amazing
Deathzbreath chapter 19 . 9/28/2017
Nice update looking forward to more!
baldcoder chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
Another great chapter. It'll be interesting to see where it goes next.
Aryan229 chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
great
Aryan229 chapter 18 . 3/4/2017
great and amazing story. loved it. update soon.
miguelalberto.2 chapter 18 . 3/1/2017
Good history, I want more
baldcoder chapter 18 . 2/27/2017
Uh, oh! What's mamma Bartowski gonna do? Great chapter. Thanks for updating!
Deathzbreath chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
Wow really good story so far can't wait for more!
baldcoder chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Glad you are writing this again. Good chapter. I like it.