Reviews for Mountain Glory, Shattered Illusions
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I can only imagine what horrors are in store.

Update soon.
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Love it! I'm very excited to see we're this goes. The bond between brothers is a strong and powerful thing. Loved the way you described Fili's emotions about his brother there really spot on. Can't wait for more!
CelticAngel86 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! That was sooooo precious!

*Snatches up pitchfork and sits beside bed, awaiting the terrible older uncle/King*

Short and sweet, but very amazing chapter my dear, I officially love you to pieces! Wait... that's already been common knowledge ;D haha. I loved the 'glare' part, I thought it was adorable. Just born and Kili's already got half his attitude in check.

I can't wait to see where you go with this, keep up the fantastic as always work, I'll eagerly be awaiting updates from both your stories :D
wockerjabi chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Wow, childbirth. Fili's reaction to the little one seems about right.

Frerin is established in character, as we discussed. Personally, I would spirit him away if I could (to save him from murderous relatives, of course).
dragynfyre18 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Kay, proper review, with proper identity... Not that this review won't be any different from my Guest review...

SKYWOLF42 you rock my little world! Fili is so freaking adorable, his thoughts and feelings are so sweet and innocent... I just love him so much.

You know how much I love my Kili but, Fili, man, FILI! I love this and want more...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
GAAAAAAAHHHHHHDDDDD! LITTLE FILI IS SO CUTE!

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!