Reviews for A Splendid Shedding of Skins
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh mmyyy!What a wonderful writing!Absolutely loved every bit of it!XD!the motorbike idea was just s adorably done!Haha,Remus getting the wrong idea,lol!That boy!

And Sirius telling him he'd like to kiss him!Sweet fic!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww, so freaking cute! I love how you kept Remus waiting for his kiss! I loved it, fantastic job!
Inkinhart chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Aw …
photographwall chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh, it was sweet 3 I just loved it. I read a very angst filled fic before so this was everything I needed right now. RL/SB are just amazing 3 Well written :)
Tilly chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
NICE. The part that made me really chuckle? Lather, rinse, review, everyone. :P
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw, I loved it. :D

I love that Sirius threw Remus a surprise birthday party. So adorable. :)

I love that Sirius got Remus the motorcycle helmet and Remus had the wrong impression. I love that Remus first though he was going to kiss him.

I love that they kissed and Sirius offered to pretend he couldn't remember.

This was just very adorable. :) I loved it.
Aya Mikage chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
AW! Cute! Write more! Write more! Yays for cuteness and fluff!
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i like
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw.. yes it was sweet. very sweet.
Micuko chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
aw, like it so much, it's amazing!
MandyMarie chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This is I think only the second review I have ever written on I am not commenting because I think your fic was wonderful, I have read better before, but you captured Lupin's character perfectly. The main reason that I am commenting however, is because of your 'lather, rinse, review'line. That was cute. lol. Keep writting.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
“That made an amazingly little amount of sense, but still managed to be really touching.”

That line made me giggle, for some reason. I loved the Sirius/Remus interaction. Very cute.
Jane Marie chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh, Remus would be all confused and tongue tied around Sirius, that's what makes it so good! And Sirius is all gently pushing, trying to get him to accept him, and Remus wants to, but he's all filled with doubts and stuff...It's so cute!
Divine-Feline chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was sweet, love it.
Bhangra Santa chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I love that story, 'specially where he thinks he's going to kiss him, and he says 'splendid' no-one says that word anymore! 10/10 for that story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »