Reviews for Of Chivalry and Napping Knights
8oclocksleeper chapter 1 . 10/2
Ahh this was so delightful to read. I think I was smiling the whole time. Thank you for sharing your work!
MWolfe13 chapter 1 . 8/18
This was so great. I loved it a lot.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/31
This was such a sweet, sweet story with all the makings of what should have happened in canon. I adored the chivalrous way Hak came to Yona's rescue and how her feelings were revealed easily and purposefully in front of the crowd of Kouka. A no longer naive Yona works well here and we can really be utterly happy Hak's affections were not only returned but equally cherished.

Beautifully told with all the romance we could hope for (and a little humor too). Thanks for sharing!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/31
I found this story in someone's favourite list and had to read it. It's beyond beautiful - So lovely! You've captured both Hak and Yona's personalities wonderfully!

I confess I had a similar idea once upon a time, but for a different fandom - the hero defending his girl from other suitors. Alas, I've not written it after all this years, but maybe I will one day soon :)

Thanks for the reminder and for the lovely read :)
GracieDoll28 chapter 1 . 5/3
Ohhh goodness. I want mooore! Lol this is the first review I’ve done, and I’ve already read many fan fics, but I think this one deserves a review. Well done! I love it so much!
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 1 . 4/9
this makes me happy
dyanamitelol chapter 1 . 2/11
kyaaaa! omg it soooo cute!
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 1/3
So sweet! Love it!
RembrandtToken chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
You did this pairing justice...good job
darkprincess238 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
This was magnificent! Really, I loved it. 'Make it through Hak' , she was so sure that no one could defeat him. He'll be the one to win, no matter what. I really loved the way you presented it. I hope you write more such AUs in future.
Keep writing!
Draki Shevio Nalombre chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I love this. I really, truly appreciate it. It's... they just seem so perfect for each other. And the fluff! That's killing me *.*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
So good! Thank you!
Carlo chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
This was so cute oh lord and very well written. I enjoyed reading it, thank you.
Rusu-Chan the Scarlet Fairy chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
This. Was. The. Most. ADORABLE. Thing. Ever.

Thank you for blessing my life with this golden one shot. You have captured the characters like I've never seen before, you kept Hak sassy but protective, Yona was vulnerable but strong. I absolutely loved it. Your style is elegant and easy to read, descriptive enough to be interesting but simple enough to cater widely.

Excellently done.

Keep being awesome!
"The prize is, of course, available to any who participate in the tournament"

Oh you CLEVER LITTLE!