Reviews for Of Chivalry and Napping Knights
GracieDoll28 chapter 1 . 5/3
Ohhh goodness. I want mooore! Lol this is the first review I’ve done, and I’ve already read many fan fics, but I think this one deserves a review. Well done! I love it so much!
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 1 . 4/9
this makes me happy
dyanamitelol chapter 1 . 2/11
kyaaaa! omg it soooo cute!
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 1/3
So sweet! Love it!
RembrandtToken chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
You did this pairing justice...good job
darkprincess238 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
This was magnificent! Really, I loved it. 'Make it through Hak' , she was so sure that no one could defeat him. He'll be the one to win, no matter what. I really loved the way you presented it. I hope you write more such AUs in future.
Keep writing!
Draki Shevio Nalombre chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I love this. I really, truly appreciate it. It's... they just seem so perfect for each other. And the fluff! That's killing me *.*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
So good! Thank you!
Carlo chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
This was so cute oh lord and very well written. I enjoyed reading it, thank you.
Rusu-Chan the Scarlet Fairy chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
This. Was. The. Most. ADORABLE. Thing. Ever.

Thank you for blessing my life with this golden one shot. You have captured the characters like I've never seen before, you kept Hak sassy but protective, Yona was vulnerable but strong. I absolutely loved it. Your style is elegant and easy to read, descriptive enough to be interesting but simple enough to cater widely.

Excellently done.

Keep being awesome!
"The prize is, of course, available to any who participate in the tournament"

Oh you CLEVER LITTLE!
UsereName chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
I love how you used a similar era but put it in new situation and slightly modernized it! Keep writing more Hak x Yona fics!
ZiaDesu chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
i love this! thank u for writing it.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Perfect I loved it so much. Everything's perfect.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Gaaa! I love love love love LOVE this SO much! You are an an amazing writer!