Reviews for Obsession
Trish chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Very good. I like the revelation that Gwen has deep motivations for what she is doing. Having that be tied to the sister's death and father is genius.

Neil killing Chris and Paul's baby gives them extra motivation to take him down when all is said and done. Very good idea including them in the story and giving them a reason to hate him enough to not let him get off easily.
Lynn chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
Great chapter. Looking forward for more.
Diva35801 chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
This back story is glorious! I'm spent!
Diva35801 chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
OHHH...I am liking how this story is shaking out even more. Intrigued by what Hilary is hiding that she was involved with alongside her father. Interested in who Mason is sleeping with since he is buying condoms. Amused that Devon can read his daddy and asked him outright about Hilary. I wasn't expecting that. LOL
sweetlady77 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Thank you 2015Life and DIva. As for your question, I was thinking about Scandal's Joe Morton. I think he is impressive, an actor of fine caliber. He fits Douglas Turner to a tee. :)
2015Life chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Love the story can't wait for more. Glad I'm not the only want who is loving Hilary's sensitive side showing how much she loves Devon. Unfortunately the show hides that.
Diva35801 chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
This just gets better and better. I like the inclusion of other threats besides neil and how they are interwoven. Did you dream cast Hilary's father. If so, which actor?
sweetlady77 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Hi Diva! Thanks for your comments. I know it's unbelievable that Lily doesn't know, but hey it's a "soap." Heehee! Can't wait to write out how Hevon is revealed. It'll be dynamite with Crazy Neil and all. Stay tuned! :D
Diva35801 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
How is it possible for Hevon to be living together abd not Lily doesn't know! Lololol

awe at Hilary's insecurities And Devon soothing them.

O_O Neil is crazy!
Diva35801 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I love it. I like how hilary is allowed to voice how special Devon is. Cause let's face it. The man is FINE! And tender and sweet. Very attentive.