Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Very nice :D
savewolf the angel of death chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
this is amazing for the love of god please .. please! continue this story and send me a message in facebook or message me here telling me if you have an acountin facebook so i can ask to be youre friend there too besides here i really hope you can continue this story lol its amazing and hot as he;ll thanks for this chapter make mroe pleaso if you need a beta for this story i offer my fiendship and assistance allso write soon i cant wait to see more of this pairing
Pharies chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
The word play was amazing. I can't get enough of these two :3

~Tori
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Great! !
Ponine12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Daaaaaaaaaamn! Super sexy, and love the new pairing! So true they have crazy good chemistry on tv. Thanks for sharing ;)
eight percent chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
That was hot! Love the playfulness.

Don't suppose you feel like writing that tenth time out of ten?
BenoightLangson chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Wow! That was hot!
syd chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Amazing fic, I love it!
As unrealistic as the plot may be (but anyways, that's what fanfictions are for, right ;D), if this were to happen on the show, I bet this would be exactly how Barba would act and react! I bet he would be exactly this cocky and demanding and controlling and he would be absolutly shameless about this - I reallly love this so much!

I read on your profile that your muse went awol but I really hope you find it again and continue writing (maybe more Barson? :)). I love your style of writing and I think you're a fantastic writer :)
leoslady4ever chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
We are in perfect agreement on the two of them. There is so much sizzle! I just wish they'd let it burn!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This is hotter than hot. Love Barson and wish they had a romance on the shows. The way Barba sometimes looks at her, you can wonder what happens during those nights when he is at Liv's going over a case.
Calzona.Bensler chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Wow just wow. Please write more
MeschMesch chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Wow, that was hot - I really like Barba being in charge like that! You should definitely continue with this story *pretty pleeeease* !?
P.S You have a great style of writing - very eloquent!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Mmm. Very hot. These two intrigue me in ways i haven't put into words yet so this was definitely nice. :) my first olivia&barba fic. Thank you.
MAClittle chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Please write more. I really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Damn, that was hot - especially Barba's attitude ;)
Pleeease continue !?