Reviews for Into the Past
wonderful!
Charlie0925 chapter 20 . 7/30/2020
Loved this!
Xanderling chapter 3 . 10/25/2019
I’m in love with this story , my Elejah heart can’t thank you enough
amcke1991 chapter 20 . 4/9/2019
Ah! SO GOOD and SO EMOTIONAL! This has gotta be one of my favourite fanfics!
TVfan72 chapter 20 . 12/5/2018
Love it!
Sammyemmy4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Hey, your story is great, but it seriously lacks pacing. When it comes to relationships, you have to let the characters go through the motions and find themselves before they discover feelings for each other. You need to build the climax and tease the audience with the potential of a relationship instead of diving right in. How am I supposed to ship a couple that confessed their love for each other after meeting a week ago? Honey that ain’t love, that’s just attraction.
If you want to attract a higher fan base and have more people like your story, give the relationship a slow burn. Tell us why Elijah is a better choice than Damon, as the tv show made it clear they were each other’s soulmates.

And marriage after five chapters? I don’t know what fantasy world you are living in, but I want no part of it.
Kushka chapter 20 . 1/18/2018
Great story
MaeTowle chapter 20 . 1/15/2018
This is my absolute favorite Elejah fic that I've found on this site. I'm so so happy that I stumbled across it! Perfection!
ForTheLoveOfVulcan chapter 20 . 11/22/2017
I love this. I love you. Perfection.
Jay chapter 14 . 7/3/2017
I was hoping Elena was going to hit back at Hayley about going back to her own husband & stop trying to get Elena's.
Jay chapter 12 . 7/3/2017
I'm curious about Kol now that everything is back as it should be. Technically there can't be two of him as a vampire so is he coming back?
Jay chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
I'm absolutely loving this story so far. Great job!
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 20 . 1/28/2017
I absolutely love this story! Now if there could be more stories like this one but with Elena with different original brothers although I love her with Elijah the best but then again Kol and Klaus has always had soft sport as well.. I could never decide! Hopefully you will write more stories with one of those pairings and it is longer then ten chapters that would be great, Keep up the excellent work.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
To be loved by Elijah...Elena is lucky.