Reviews for Into the Past
MoonPrincess623 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
To be loved by Elijah...Elena is lucky.
134340 chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
This story was perfect! I'm glad I browsed across this looking for rare pairings.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
LoveK chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
*sigh* R.I.P Damon.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
Cute as fuck! Loved this story. Adorbs
DemonTrapsAndVervain chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
TOO MUCH FEELS. OKAY? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ALREADY OVER. GAH! I can't wait for your Kolena story, though! :p
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
Lovely ending my dear Grace...
Kay chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
Thanks for the epilogue. I love the family fluff n Eerika was adorable as I imagined any Elejah child could be. Thanks for a great story again. LOVE it to bits.
guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
amazing end to an amazing story. I feel complete haha. but I'm SO excited for your Kol/Elena story! great dynamic pair:)
KlayleyAddict chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
Loved it! See ya on the flipside! lol
DemonTrapsAndVervain chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
This story was sooo great! It's a really nice concept you've had, I mean, not a lot of people here thought of putting Elena back to the Middle Ages haha! I'm kinda sad that it is over now, but I'll surely check your account once in a while to see if you've written more amazing stuff like that. I'd love to see an epilogue, though! :p
Allie chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
Great job! I look forward to the epilogue!
Kay chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
I'm so glad mum n bub were well despite a complicated birth. Yahoo to the power of fiction writing! I love the chapter n the story as a whole. I can say without a doubt that I love it so much that I read the story again from ch1 every week until you posted a new chapter. Please have an epilogue as I'd like to know if the baby would grow up to be a hybrid or not. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
It's perfect my dear Grace just perfect...
KlayleyAddict chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
Awww amazingly amazing :D You are an amazing writer and I loved your story :) I hope to see an epilogue soon lol ;)
-Amber