Reviews for Into the Past
DemonTrapsAndVervain chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter grrrrrr!
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
This is a great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Allie chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Wow! In labor already! I guess anything is possible when the supernatural are involved. I really hope Elena survives this labor either as a human or vampire! Or is this a false alarm? I look forward to reading more real soon! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Kay chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Love, love the chapter. Elejah talk was so sweet n moving. The siblings were funny as usual. I like their little remarks here n there. I'm a sucker for happy ending so please don't let Elena or the baby die. Can't wait for the birth. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
I love this story... can't wait to see what happens next. I will say will be very unhappy if Elena dies. Keep up the awesome work.
KlayleyAddict chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Update soon pls :)
TheYamiNeko chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Oh no the little Girl is on the way... Hope everything will turn out just Fine for them.
DemonTrapsAndVervain chapter 17 . 9/23/2015
Awesome chapter! I hope you had fun at the Convention, I've been to 2 Conventions before and I know how stressing it can get to meet them haha! But Jared tho!
christina chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
I'm really fond of Kol... may I request and Elena and kol pairing in a future story please?:-) this is a fantastic story though, have fun at the TVD convention in Vegas!
Kay chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
OMG, Kol was back! Love the chapter. Protective Elijah is so sexy by the way. Please update soon as I don't think I can't wait for a week to find out what's next. You're killing me here with the cliffy, lol.
DGfleetfox chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Haha! I gotta say, I honestly love Kol, so very much : ) The Original one - Nate.
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I don't enjoy reading about jealous bitter bitches... not fun. And kind of cliche to be honest, I honestly hope you don't go the expected route from that and have her do something dastardly to harm Elena or the baby. Boring. And no this isn't a flame, I'm just being honest.
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Awesome chapter!
KlayleyAddict chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Great chapter! Please update Asap :)
DemonTrapsAndVervain chapter 16 . 9/19/2015
Cliffhanger again, that's torture haha! Great chapter anyway :)
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »