Reviews for Into the Past
Aria chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! It's going to be great!
KlayleyAddict chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for an update
Lexie chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
Yay, great chapters ... Now can't wait for the return of Kol, I love that moment between them. And I'm happy that Elena and Eerika would be fine. Waiting for the next update.
Allie chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
Great job! Can't wait for Kol's return! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Kay chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
Woohoo, early update! You read my mind/review! I was hoping for Kol to come back n save the day. And there he was. Like what you have in store for Kol n can't wait for more.
sharbour0108 chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
Awesome chapter. Finally Kol is coming back YAY!
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
My feeling for Hayley have always been mixed I can understand her and I have a slight crush on the phoebe tonkin I've also never liked her with Elijah but but I hope you're not making her the cause of elena sicknessbecause I honestly don't think she would do that after going what she went through with hope . I know you only update once a week but I hope you update sooner an with a longer chapter I can't wait to read the dramatic birth. I wonder I your going to bring in Katherine or Tessa /Questiya. And where the hell is Kol
sharbour0108 chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Loved this chapter. Little mad at the cliffhanger but then that means i will come back for more
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
I loved this chapter! I hope that someone finds Elena and figures out what is wrong with her! I can't wait to read more!
Kay chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Thanks for updating. We all know Elena had self esteem issues due to being a doppelgänger of her slutty ancestors but this hormone override pregnancy was a bit excessive. I know Elena n Elejah baby would be okay but Something "fishy" is going on here, n I didn't mean the anchovies. Haley must involve somehow. It's would be great if Kol swooped in to save the day. Can't wait. Please update again soon.
DemonTrapsAndVervain chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Oh, my! What a cruel cliffhanger haha. I can't wait to see what's happening to her. Also, I loved the part when Klaus told Elijah he was sorry for ruining Elena's life. Great idea!
KlayleyAddict chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Bipolar Lover chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
Please don't let Elena and the baby be hurt! Let Hayley plan something but gets caught in the act (possibly by Klaus) and she gets what she deserves... Then Klaus will have an excuse to take Hope and kill Hayley. Also where's Kol? He lived so where's he?
Elejah88 chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
Oooo I have a feeling that she has been poisoned or cursed...definitely something. I really hope Hayley gets what's coming to her, she had a thing with Elijah so now that makes him automatically hers, he isn't property.

Plus I really don't like Hayley anyway. Her character to me is just useless. I know she was pregnant with a miracle baby, but what does that have to do with a heavily pregnant woman jumping, running and kicking with Mikael. I remember being that pregnant and I could barely get up and down lol. They tried to make her some badass when she is just a big hypocrite.
Kay chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
Elejah so sweet! Love the family teasing. Hope Elena n baby was okay.

Damon should better not come to cause trouble. Please get rid of Hayley, she was nothing but an annoying, backstabbing lying slut.

Please update soon.