Reviews for Of Glory and Gore
Serennos chapter 13 . 4/8/2020
Woah! I’ve got an actual lump in my throat. I’d just like to think that, ‘To err is human, to forgive divine’, so, as Clary finally forgave herself, she became divine and was welcomed in heaven. Naturally, Jace sauntered out of hell and was waiting for her. Anyway, more importantly, your story was entertaining, clever, original, poignant and funny. I particularly liked Jace’s literal speech pattern - hilarious! Thank you and everyone stay safe.
JackWritesBack chapter 13 . 4/25/2019
Beautiful story. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was an interesting angle. I enjoyed that you didn't try to take an angle of a desperate life threatening adventure and gave Clary a chance to heal and change her fate. Congratulations on a well written story. It was a joy to read.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2018
Wut. No. More!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2018
Hi! Thanks for this amazing story and for all the love, time and effort you put into it. I hope the very best for you and your family.
RSM0916 chapter 13 . 3/9/2018
First, I hope your husband and your family are doing better and adjusting to his condition. Secondly, I loved the entire story. I thought it was refreshingly different. I loved including Sodom. I didn't completely understand the ending. I believe they ended up in Heaven, but didn't understand why Magnus wouldn't see his two friends again. I wish there would have been a bit more of Clary and Jace's reunion. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories! Thanks so much for writing this!
Antarian chick chapter 13 . 2/17/2018
Just found and read the story. That ending. I mean, whaaaaaaat? :) I really, really want an explanation. More details. I know it was probably on purpose, so everyone can imagine what they want. Still it’s cruel :-)

However, I loved the plot and enjoyed your writing, so I’ll be sure to check out you other stories. Just wanted to let you know, even though this story is finished. Keep writing, we’ll keep reading ;)

P.s. Read about your husband in the A/N, I hope he’s better now.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2017
Wow that was a really good ending thank you so much for that story!
Jling chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
I’m a bit confused at the ending. Did she go to heaven or hell.? Was she dreaming of Jace at the end? Lovely story, I’m just wondering ...
HidingBehindMyWords chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
This was great, but I’m pretty sad that we didn’t get to actually see her happy with Jace again. :(
StillLostinaFairytale chapter 13 . 12/15/2017
Wow! Speechless and happy. Thank you for sharing this lovely story.
KaitlynB63 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
plz update
Shadowbabe123 chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
Aghhh all I want is a happy ending!
EchoInTheVoid chapter 12 . 10/18/2017
well this should be good
love the way you wrote magnus
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
I love it but can someone please explain to me what "dabeo" is or means
hisprincess1189 chapter 11 . 9/30/2017
This is quite unique vs things I've read before in a good way btw. I hope to read more soon and hope all is well with you and your husband.