Reviews for Blink
write more soon chapter 4 . 8/8
write more soon
loveitasakuxx chapter 4 . 8/8
Update soon :)
I have to say this truly is a better version of ur old story...keep up the good work.
PinKrystal chapter 4 . 8/7
Awesome! i just read your previous chapter and read not re write ver. its amused me, this is amazing, im in love with sakura's style, and try to picture a blonde ver. of her... itachi is adorable sexy
Try your best to update as regularly as you can
jeya.mendoza chapter 3 . 8/5
This looks really interesting and i would love to see more. But i think there would be a lot of complication with the developing relationship that sakura has with itachi.
veetra159 chapter 3 . 8/5
Great so far, looking forward to see how this goes!
AomeAzakura chapter 2 . 6/29
I love the fanfiction, I hope the next chapter with much desire, take care, by bye~
Eliana Debrey chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Well shit,
that's pretty true. How am I suppose to sleep now that I've found your story? It is so good and good ! Please Update again ...
E.D.
hisoka's Luver chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
The story started in a light note that I've kinda forgotten this is an itasaku story and someone will definitely get hurt.
(I like the Sasuke here. Does he like Sakura?)
for a moment there I thought the sasusaku there was cute.
loveitasakuxx chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Do continue.. Don't stop.. :)
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Cant wait for the next chapter!
raye85 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Ahhh! I can't wait to see what's going to happen if they go to the club! I do wonder if itachi and sakura will end up together? Does sasuke like sakura?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Cool story. Hoping for a slight sasusaku, and a love triangle. I can feel it. I'm so evil. Huahuahua
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I love it please update soon!