Reviews for Headlights Fading
Atruthuniversally chapter 16 . 10/8
I just wanted to let you know that this story remains one of my favourite fics ever! I found myself thinking about it yesterday, and how much I love it. There is something beautifully tender and gentle about your writing in this fic!
amsrule chapter 16 . 7/19
came back for a reread. fantastic.
mansts chapter 16 . 5/28
I loved this story so much! This story is incredible!
nowforruin chapter 13 . 1/2
This is perfect. I mean. Cinnamon roll perfect.
nowforruin chapter 11 . 1/2
That "I miss you and you're not even gone" is just heartbreaking. And I knew it was coming, knew she was going to leave anyway, because, Emma, but jesus that HURTS.
nowforruin chapter 10 . 1/2
Well. This is chapter 10 of 16, and her car is fixed, so you're about to break my heart, yes?
nowforruin chapter 9 . 1/2
On the one hand, bed sharing! On the other...my heart just breaks for them.
nowforruin chapter 8 . 1/2
"a perky hurricane" is my new favorite description of mm

the bromance banter was super super cute. i was grinning like an idiot while reading that part

freaking gold. slimy bastard.
nowforruin chapter 6 . 1/2
Roommates. Yes. I like where this is going.
nowforruin chapter 5 . 1/2
I wasn't expecting a kiss in this chapter but it was damn perfect.
nowforruin chapter 4 . 1/2
Does she move into the guest room because it's expensive paying Granny?! Is this going to turn into roommates?!

Okay, but even if it doesn't... that conversation out on the porch. All the confessions. And poor Killian being all twisted up about the wrecked car. Yes. I am here for it.
nowforruin chapter 3 . 1/2
I might have muttered a "nice work Emma" out loud at her taking all the towels. It's deliciously vindictive in that not even intentionally vindictive way. And he totally deserved it...

But then her climbing into the Bug to sleep because it feels like home and Killian finding her and freaking bran muffins...my heart
nowforruin chapter 2 . 1/2
I definitely winced when Emma started in about getting his brother in there. Ouch!

The last line, that image is so strong I can pretty much see it. Beautiful and melancholy all at the same time
nowforruin chapter 1 . 1/2
I have visions in my head of Killian with a far more attractive than it should be grease smudge on his face...
bornreader chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
This story was amazing! I loved getting wrapped up in their characters and stories. The whole thing with them working together in a garage was so unique. I love loved the angst that went along with this story. I enjoy a story that breaks my heart...as long it puts it back together by the end ;)

Wonderfully written and so much fun to read.