Reviews for Headlights Fading
wrongwayco chapter 16 . 3/7
So I read this story awhile ago and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. It's so sweet and sad at times, but I loved every word. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
Atruthuniversally chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
I just wanted to let you know that this story remains one of my favourite fics ever! I found myself thinking about it yesterday, and how much I love it. There is something beautifully tender and gentle about your writing in this fic!
amsrule chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
came back for a reread. fantastic.
mansts chapter 16 . 5/28/2017
I loved this story so much! This story is incredible!
nowforruin chapter 13 . 1/2/2017
This is perfect. I mean. Cinnamon roll perfect.
nowforruin chapter 11 . 1/2/2017
That "I miss you and you're not even gone" is just heartbreaking. And I knew it was coming, knew she was going to leave anyway, because, Emma, but jesus that HURTS.
nowforruin chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
Well. This is chapter 10 of 16, and her car is fixed, so you're about to break my heart, yes?
nowforruin chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
On the one hand, bed sharing! On the other...my heart just breaks for them.
nowforruin chapter 8 . 1/2/2017
"a perky hurricane" is my new favorite description of mm

the bromance banter was super super cute. i was grinning like an idiot while reading that part

freaking gold. slimy bastard.
nowforruin chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
Roommates. Yes. I like where this is going.
nowforruin chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
I wasn't expecting a kiss in this chapter but it was damn perfect.
nowforruin chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Does she move into the guest room because it's expensive paying Granny?! Is this going to turn into roommates?!

Okay, but even if it doesn't... that conversation out on the porch. All the confessions. And poor Killian being all twisted up about the wrecked car. Yes. I am here for it.
nowforruin chapter 3 . 1/2/2017
I might have muttered a "nice work Emma" out loud at her taking all the towels. It's deliciously vindictive in that not even intentionally vindictive way. And he totally deserved it...

But then her climbing into the Bug to sleep because it feels like home and Killian finding her and freaking bran muffins...my heart
nowforruin chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
I definitely winced when Emma started in about getting his brother in there. Ouch!

The last line, that image is so strong I can pretty much see it. Beautiful and melancholy all at the same time
nowforruin chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I have visions in my head of Killian with a far more attractive than it should be grease smudge on his face...