Reviews for Headlights Fading
CShipper chapter 16 . 8/6
Aww, Emma didn't want the snow tires because she didn't want Killian to think that she would leave! I'm glad that she wants to stay forever, though! Thanks for this!
CShipper chapter 15 . 8/6
Gosh, Emma's been through so much that she was just convinced that this time would be no different and didn't even let herself hope for something different. I'm so glad that she came back home!
CShipper chapter 14 . 8/6
This was just so cute, it made me heart hurt! I love how ahead of the game you were with the pancakes!
CShipper chapter 13 . 8/6
Oh, man, that was great. When Killian got the phone call of a broken down car, I was hoping that it would be Emma and it was! And she's in love with him, too! But I love how Killian was trying to live normally after a while and while it was really hard, he managed until Emma came back!
CShipper chapter 12 . 8/6
I just want to hug my baby. And David doesn't want to see his best friend like this either! And if Killian had told Emma everything that he didn't, she would have run even quicker.
CShipper chapter 11 . 8/6
Man, that was heartbreaking. And I feel like this was different than all the other times that she's left in stories because from the beginning, she told Killian that she couldn't stay and he knew it. But he still had to try, but gosh, still hurt so much. I hope Emma realizes that she's found home and comes back!
CShipper chapter 10 . 8/6
Gosh, the tension is so much, but it's always so good and worth it! And Emma knows she can't stay longer than she has. And now her car is ready, and gosh!
CShipper chapter 9 . 8/6
I love how they are taking care of each other. And Emma keeps trying to put some distance, but her heart has other ideas. And they are so similar, kindred spirits, for sure!
CShipper chapter 8 . 8/6
Ugh, curse you Gold! They were so happy! I love the dinner with Mary Margaret and David! And Emma feels like she knows them! And Emma vowing to do something so that Killian can keep the garage and what he knows as home so he won't be alone!
CShipper chapter 7 . 8/6
Gosh, this is so good! I love how Emma is so grateful for all the things that Killian is doing for her, and he's letting her stay in his house. The least she can do is make breakfast. It's so cute! And Emma wants this as a future, but she doesn't want to ruin it. I just want to hug them both!
CShipper chapter 6 . 8/6
Is the Marcus Johnson the same Marcus that's Gepetto? Cause that's who I'm imagining him to be, lol. And he helped Emma out and he's not a bad guy, actually, it's just he'll be taking over Killian's job. Maybe the deal will go through and he'll have Killian oversee the Storybrooke branch? And aww! Emma and Killian remind Marcus of him and his wife! And of course Gold did exactly as Killian said and is making it harder for Emma and kicking her out of Granny's. I love how Killian found Emma and told her that she's staying with him! And even though there were no extra kisses, there was no running and they still kept up their banter! I hope Killian goes and gets stitches for his hand, though!
CShipper chapter 5 . 8/6
Aahh! I love how Emma fought Gold and she doesn't care what he thinks, and even if Killian is resigned to this fate, she's not going down without a fight! And they kissed and it was absolutely amazing! I hope Emma doesn't run from this in the next chapter!
CShipper chapter 4 . 8/6
Man, that was great. I love how they've gotten into this ease of conversation and Emma and Killian understand each other now. And he never pries, just knows when to switch topics and I wish someone could read me that well! And gosh, that accident probably brought back memories of Liam, huh? I was hoping that we'd get to see David, so I'm glad we did!
CShipper chapter 3 . 8/6
Yes! Emma got Gold's car done and he can't do anything about it! And he's out for revenge against Killian for making the townsfolk doubt. And gosh, I just want to hug Emma because she feels so alone, especially when she was sitting in her car, not wanting to lose that too. And Killian understands how she feels and I love that he let her drive the car that he rebuilt at top speed! That was so exhilarating!
CShipper chapter 2 . 8/5
Oh, man. And Emma helping Killian out with the cars after he left when Gold showed up. And Killian deciding that she's the most brilliant thing he's seen. Liam would've liked her, for sure. I can't wait to see them grow closer together!