Reviews for Snow White
Mark t chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Thank you for that wonderful Rayne story. You have the two characters down nicely!
Faile Aybara chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love this companion story... jayne is slightly different than I picture him but I could get into his mind shortly after the beginning. Great job!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Are you working on a sequel yet? I really want to know what happens next.
Redhood79 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
This is good! I read the first part too! At first I thought the idea of Jayne and River was weird, but now I can't get enough! Write more fics!
j.sharpe chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I positively love it, I want more so please write another one soon.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
I think you capture the inner-workings of Jayne's mind really well (kinda scary though).

Really liked the story, I hope you'll continue with something a little more risque for us perpetually unsaieted.

Perhaps a NC-17 at the Glow Archive? (she asks hopefully) There's not enough het over there.
Kryptonite chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
*smiles so big, it lights up a room* I love this, I really do. Hurry up and get the next chapter/segment of the series up okay? And while your at it, check out my story. Keep writing.
Meg chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Dude! Dedicated to me? :blush: Sigh, I am SO your stalker. This was, yet again, incredble! I loved it from River's POV but I just couldn't help thinking about what was going through Jayne's head the whole time. I'm so psyched you wrote this! Totally made my day. ;) And whooo, bring on the smut! Keep 'em coming, I need to keep my addiction going strong...
DesertDragon chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Both of the Apple stories are fantastic. I'm a big Jayne fan, and you've captured him well. I usually picture him with Kaylee (That's the ship I'm writing now) but these 2 are interesting :) Keep going ...
kittyb90 chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Wow. Jayne's POV is pretty damn hot. Can't wait for more.
Annabelle Crane chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Can't wait for you to write more! Loved it just as much as the first one! More power to River/Jayne!