Reviews for Toni Stark and a Human Jarvis
*pouts*
*headdesks*
Well, Rhodey saving Tony is Good. Jarvis getting lost is not, though he's about to pass out and catch up some more on his sorely needed sleep, to the lady's chagrin. XD Hopefully he doesn't lose his phone.
Actually, J, s/he's on the roof. Please don't disappear before she gets back...
I like how easy it was to convince Thor. After growing up with Loki, involuntary changes of sex or species are probably far from new to him.
scarthestar chapter 14 . 5/22
Omg this is one of the stories i can still remember when i started getting into the mcu fandom. Good luck with med school and I'll keep myself updated, just too lazy to log in rn but i have my email close!
Driffyboom chapter 1 . 5/8
Yay! Glad to see you back! Can't wait to see what happens.
Kcototheyoyoyo chapter 14 . 4/29
Yessss. Go for it. I’ve been following this story for a long time and this story is so unique and awesome!
padfootl0ve chapter 14 . 4/29
Oh! I am so excited to see more of this!
bluefrosty27 chapter 14 . 4/29
I am glad you will continue this!
bluefrosty27 chapter 13 . 2/9
Dude...I cant believe you will not continue this ...its been like 3 yrs T_T...You will continue this?! I loved it from beggining to ending! I want a human Jarvis he is so fucking cute dammit! And I was sooo scared when he was taken to bed like omg he almost got laid xD
PLEASE TELL ME IF U WILL CONTINUE THIS OR YOU GAVE PERMISSION TO SOMEONE TO DO BC I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTT
The Revolutionary Winter Quail chapter 13 . 1/4
I know it’s been over two years since you’ve updated this fic, but believe me it is SO GOOD. Your profile makes it look like you kind of got out of , but if you still are on, please update.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
Dude! You. Are. Awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
Fuuuun!
LoveDis'Cat chapter 13 . 4/24/2017
this is a very awsome storyare you going to continue this? if so plz update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
Plz continueeeeee! I'm not on my acount Rn... Mine is lilithrosewinchester... But when I do go on it I will make this ma fav storyyyy! I luv it!