Reviews for Harry the Playboy
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
A nice smut series you have going here and I look forward to more. If I had one suggestion though it would be that your build up to the sex is fantastic, truly fantastic, but the sex part of the scene itself lacks a little in both length and description, the Fluer and Susan ones in particular. Work on that one little bit and this will be one of the best smut series I have read. I also look forward to seeing several of these characters again.
JustAFool chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
double thumbs up
JustAFool chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
wolfsrun chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Fun little smut fic you have here. You haven't used Daphne, Tracey, Luna, or Ginny yet and they are also popular fanfic favorites. Daphne and Tracey would make a great lesbian/bisexual couple who Harry could join, Luna would make for some crazy shenanigans, and Ginny is a firebird. Of course, Luna and Ginny are also a potential lez/bi couple. Also, there is always Tonks if you look outside of Hogwarts. Shapeshifters are always fun. Just some ideas I hope you consider. I look forward to you bringing Hannah into the mix.
flame55 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
this is great
starboy454 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
excellent update
JMK2 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
I think you're doing okay for now. The only thing I could recommend is making the lemons longer. Just aim for a little bit longer each chapter until they are a good length.
Keytoviktory chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
great chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
awesome chapter
MrTwistr chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Pointless fap fic that needs serious revision for spelling.
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »