Reviews for Harry the Playboy
PaC chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Bit repetitive for most of these chapters and smut scenes. Do this do that, episkey, spell to lube, fuck em up the ass and so on.

LOL, every time I see the EPISKEY spell, keep imagining the hymen repaired, magic version of muggle surgically "simulating" an appearance of an apparent virgin state.
Or like a magical hymen guillotine, the hymen magically restored, passing through Harry's prick, cutting it off or the two becoming magically "healed", prick and hymen merged into one tissue.

Skimmed some, maybe I was in a better mood, but skimming through this smut PwP chapters when waiting for other tabs to load, I thought perhaps the Fleur chapter was better than the others.
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
this was definitely a surprise, wonder hat harry will do about susan in the future
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
nice plan dealing with pansy, always liked a show of dominance
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
always nice with a pair of twins
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
nice chapter with fleur, wonder what her continued relationship with harry will be
Mad Random Writer chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Your story is quite hot and exciting. Hope to see more of it.
Skulalien chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
NIce work mate. Looking forward to the next update
mattcun chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
plz write more get susan pregnant
flame55 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
this is great
mwinter1 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Awaiting more.
LeeManG chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Omg still continuing the night... U know it is almost imppssible in the range of 5-7 hours to do all that except if his stamina is bad and hee need only 1 min for every finisher.
Dimenstorm chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
Author-san..

how about one of three griffindor chaser? alicia maybe?
Shinxa chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
i say its daphne
GenEus2718 chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
As a whole, pretty good. I'm liking the methods Harry is using to get lucky, especially with Hermione. I think you would benefit from doing a little more proof-reading, if I may say so. There are some grammar and wording errors that tend to make the story lose its flow. Other than that, though, you're doing a great job!
JMK2 chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
You should try to make your lemons longer and more detailed.
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »