Reviews for The Hanging Tree
Lady Shiva chapter 46 . 9/8
Omg I read this whole thing in one day, will you finish?
ashleigh chapter 46 . 12/5/2016
this story is so good, are you ever gonna update? :(
CharitinaX chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
"Just because we've been dating for three weeks doesn't mean I belong to you or am your girlfriend!"

Lmao. The first part of that sentence made sense. The second half did not. If you're "dating" the universally accepted terms are "boyfriend" and girlfriend".
barcoded93 chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
Valentina scares me.
MsFanatic17 chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Nice Hercules reference haha so far I'm really enjoying the story, good job!
tina.rockabilly chapter 46 . 1/22/2016
Well... I don't know where to start. That's one hella messed up story.
Firstly - aren't Will and Lizzie supposed to be twins? You mentioned it in first chapters but then, when we met Klaus, you stated that Will is a few years older.
Secondly - I sometimes had a hard time getting along with the plot, even if I knew what happened in the series. Did you even explain how Freddie "survived" the dealdy wheelchair ride? I noticed a lot of unfinished plots and someone who didn't see "Hannibal" might get seriously confused.
Thirdly - Why do you keep changing tenses? I'm not a native speaker (hello from Poland) but as far as I know, when you choose to write everything in past tense, you should stick to it.
And fourthly - You lost the canonical Hannibal somewhere, I have never seen him yelling or expressing his rage in any way and I doubt he would. But that's your interpretation ;)
On the other side, I'll tell you it was kinda nice to read something different for once. You wrapped the story nicely and you definitely know where the story is going. Pretty important since not all writers know how to end a story (me, for example).
Anyway, wishing you good luck with writine and don't be offended by my review :)
xoxo
Tina
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Holy rabies.. very good start. And a brownie point for basing her character on Jennifier Lawrence :)
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 46 . 11/23/2015
Omg this is getting so amazing! Im also wondering how long you'll make the story? Continue soon!
NicoleR85 chapter 46 . 11/23/2015
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 46 . 11/23/2015
Omg! I loved it! Please update sooner!
MiaR chapter 45 . 11/16/2015
They finally see each other! I was excited for that and this chapter is filled with juicy info. I am a bit confused though with Elizabeth being pregnant all of the sudden and her having dating multiple guys in the past three years like I may have missed a chapter. Plus I am kinda sad she is pregnant and happy with this dude. I was hoping her seeing Hannibal would have made her second guessing dating this guy. I am totally biased though as I love Hannibal and Elizabeth together. I can't wait to see what happens next!
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 45 . 11/15/2015
Ughhhhhhh now I'm hoping Hannibal gets out! Omg he should take his daughter cause she would probably go with Hannibal willingly! Omfg continue soon!
city bookworm chapter 45 . 11/15/2015
I do think that Hannibal can love. He loves his children and I think he still loves Elizabeth. The idea that she moved on to another is not something he would ever let go. Now that she's carrying another man's child, that changes things. Her threatening to not let him see the kids he will not abide. Isn't it about time for him to escape. If Valerie is closer to her daddy she just might want to go with him. I don't know about Ichabod. Just an idea. Elizabeth knew what Hannibal was like before she had kids. Hannibal is not one to let things go. I look forward to reading more.
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 45 . 11/15/2015
Omg! Please update soon! I loved it!
NicoleR85 chapter 45 . 11/15/2015
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.