Reviews for Too Good To Last
francineD chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
This story is so good. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm on the edge of my seat, I hope you put up the rest soon.
Snowgirl01 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Please please post more
JennieJoy72 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
This is very edge on my seat stuff. I cannot wait to get more of this story in my email inbox! Great job.
MLMatousch chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
This is getting really good, please don't break them up. Thanks so much!
spying eyes chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Wow. " Lee isn't Joe. Joe is a good man but he takes family for granted. Lee sees family as a gift that he isn't sure he is worthy of." Very profound of Dotty to see this and very true. Well done.
spying eyes chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Poor Amanda, she is so confused. Poor Lee also, he doesn't understand why she is pushing him away from the family. I hope that Dotty sets Amanda straight. It is time to end the mystery marriage and become a real family. Well done.
spying eyes chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
This is promising to be a very good story. I am looking forward to the next chapters. Well done.
Snowgirl01 chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Please post more
motown lady chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Way to go! Amanda's not going about this the right way. She's only hurting her kids.
Snowgirl01 chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
Please post more
JennieJoy72 chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
I cannot wait to heat this conversation. Knowing Lee it will not be a quite one. Especially if he thinks that he is going to lose his family.
JennieJoy72 chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
This is a really good start. Loved how she is internalizing instead of her usual talk it out persona. I really want to see where you take this. I hope there is more to come .
motown lady chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I like where this is going so far! It's nice to see how sometimes our couple can get mixed emotions while under a lot of stress.
Snowgirl01 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Please please post more
michelle.burgin3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I hope there are more chapters to this story! Great start, I love the interaction between Lee and Amanda in their personal lives. Wished the tv series would have given us more of this. Left a cliff hanger there, please do not keep us waiting to long for the next chapter!

Michelle