Reviews for Just a Coincidence
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
FINISHED AND I FREAKING LOVED IT!
SMSM92 chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
It's so sad that Sere is the complete opposite of how she is in SM series! This goes perfect in this story though! I love it so much and I'm so sad you haven't written anything in so long!
Oh and I'm ONLY ON CHAPTER SIX! I was going to review after chapter 1 about how much I had already been enjoying it but I kept reading and forgot LOL
Awesome job! Thanks!
Serenity312 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Omg this was truly amazingly written! You had an awesome plot! Wonderful job, definitely gonna be a top favorite :)
Amber Bellum chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
my God!
you had me reading this non-stop!
It was so great! One of the best fanfics Ive read lately!
AngelsLuvMe chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I loved the story! It was great I hope u write another one soon!
etunison chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Yes,I know this was written years ago, but I'm a crazy who likes to start at the back of the archives. I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and it was honestly one of the best plots I've ever read.. and trust me, I've read many. The only thing I can say is to have someone read and edit it before you post things, because there were many grammatical errors that became very hard for me to delete in my mind as I read. But, overall, great story, and I would definitely read it again in a heartbeat.
themoonprincesswhowasarabbit chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
love this story. honestly i do. just one question though:

are the dreams referring to silver millenium?
JFrost chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
I really liked this story. You really kept my intrigued the whole time and I desperately wanted to know what was going to happen next. Well done.

You never really explained why they were dreaming about one another, which was fine, but I think you set it up like you were going to. During one of the dreams, Serena says 'it was like I got someone elses memories.' I'm assuming they were Dariens, but at the time I was assuming you were going with the princess angle. I'm glad you didn't, but it was a little confusing.

Great work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Crystalinchen chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
Nice sweet story!

I really enjoyed reading itxD
merangelgal chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
What an AWESOME story! I enjoyed every bit of it very much!
merangelgal chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Wow - that was the coolest chapter! So well written, I was sucked into the story!
silverangel4567 chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
well i hope u get this i got bored so decided to read stories from the very end page on going back

i came across this storie and i just wanted to say i loved it

chrissy x
MoonBunny91 chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
This story was amazing i loved it OMG i couldnt stop reading this story was so good so im fully going to ur page now to see all ur others story ur an amazing writer so keep writing
MoonBunny91 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
i love this story it so good but what with there screen names sxytuxboi and lone1igr1 what with that
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
Yay, it's "You've Got Mail" meets 'general highschool ramance chick-flick' melted and poured over Sailor Moon characters. :]