Reviews for Friendship's Blossom
EagleRay chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I know it's probably been ferociously long since you even looked at this story, but it would be really awesome if you continued it. There's potential here aplenty...
Anonymous Reviewer o.O chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
You know, saying "To Be Continued..." and leaving it alone for 6 years is kinda bad manners. And you misspelled "continued." O.O

Anyway, you just started the story and left it hanging. Finish, please!
hamsterlover chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
THEY GOT MARRIED?

SICK!
ynot chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
_ Yay, a Rachel/Cassie pairing. Verny nice, please write more and include some real loving in there.
pendragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
keep writing
Gentleman of Fortune chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Very good story line i'm really enjoing it and cant wait to read the next chapter
shakes his head in disbelief rachel and cassie why didnt i think of that
prinki chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
i think they should divorce
ummm.this fic is.interesting chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Okay, um well. Yeah. First off, Cassie n Rachel are NOT lesbians, just to let you know. Seriously, Rachel wants Tobias bad (and vice versa), and Cassie leaves Jake for some other guy, not a girl. Not even Rachel. What the hell made u think of gettin them married in a fic? Actually, no I'm sorry. U have, er, what's it called...author's liscence? Poetic liscence? I dunno. Just whatever it's called that lets you write this fic, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. G'day.
San chewie chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
It's good. It's better written than a lot of the Anifics, AND it's slash. Slash makes me all fuzzy inside...

Although I don't really think Rachel would be abusive. That's a bit OOC for her.
T.N.B.D.B.C chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
This is a good fic. you should ad more
Catty Vancouver chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Good so far, I'd like to see what happens :)
Hi chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
it's ok. let me see what else you can do to this story to make it better
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
It kind of disturbs me how easy it is to write Rachel as abusive...anyway, I really like this. It's an interesting spin on the whole R/C thing! Continue, or...um...I'll start writing something! Yeah, there's a good enough threat. P Seriously, though, I'd love to see more of this. I've got my guesses what this second couple is going to be, but I'm not saying anything yet.
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2002