Reviews for Dangerous Animals
the-moon-hatched chapter 6 . 4/29/2019
I'm loving this story so far. Can't wait to read more
Lannister's Angel chapter 6 . 4/21/2018
Please update
kai-baekyun98 chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
update plz
bradfordv1993 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I noticed you haven't updated this story in a while, but you should! It's great
HPuni101 chapter 6 . 4/8/2017
Hope you continue.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Olivia chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Hey I am enjoying this story, it makes me want to see more! Please update again soon!
Bella-swan11 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Siena if you want to survive in this game of thrones, you have to learn to play to achieve protect your family. If your future husband Jaime has the power to protect it, then you get him on your side at any cost.
Begins to seduce your husband, your loyalty to this point only give you what Cersei could not give this legitimate children say they are proud of it.
If you want your family Siena you have to start looking for ways to protect them but for that you have to do things you do not like.

Greetings.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Omg love this :) can't wait for more
Mia chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I really love this story! I hope to see more soon!
MichaelaJessica chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I really like this story so far and I'm really excited to see where it's headed. I don't really read Jaime L stories but this one has grabbed my attention. :) Hope you update soon.
jeri chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Loveee!
History2 chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Thank you for updating your story. I'm very intrigued and look forward to its continuation. I like your original character and appreciate how you are inserting Siena into the storyline. I also like your characterization of Jaime. Keep up the good work!
MarinasDiamond chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Good chapter :) please update soon!
guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2015