Reviews for Seasons of Affection
joseftanti chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
i loved it
AEceros chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
This is arguably my favorite fluff dipcifica stories. Finding fluff isn't hard, but finding a well written thought out piece is much more difficult. I see that you're putting a few of the heavier stuff in the story, but I'm impressed that you're still somehow able to keep the overall tone lighthearted. It's also nice to see more of Mabel and some girl time in the story. Besides reflecting the reader as an in story short of dipcifica, Mabel is essential to the story simply by the fact that she's Dipper's twin. She also provides healthier depiction of the relationship between Dipper and Pacifica by showing that Pacifica isn't entirely reliant on only one person. In other words, it removes Dipper from an absolute position of power in their relationship dynamic. And most importantly because of this, it makes the fluff all the more sweeter!

I enjoy how you've set up the story so far, but I'm curious if you're going to try to keep the tone note lighthearted to the end, or instead throw in a serious patch concerning Pacifica's parents?

Though it's your choice entirely, I'd prefer the ending to be sweet rather than bittersweet, as I've seen in other stories that decided to delve into the abusive facet of Pacifica's life.

Thanks for all the work you've done so far!
AEceros chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
I enjoy your writing. It feels very organic. Sure some people might find it slow, but I enjoy this pacing. It allows for their relationship to develop with a food foundation, which some authors unfortunately neglect. Truthfully, would like more playful banter between the two that borders and sometimes becomes hurtful. Perhaps that's just because I was spoiled with amazing dialogue in Seeing Beneath by Sophie54321 and Why Not? by kanji tatsumi. Despite what I said,it's also nice to see a relationship as
AEceros chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Things can never be too fluffy for one's favorite ship when it's executed properly! And you did great with the writing in this one. I also think it's acceptable for their age, maybe even more so since they're a little young to look for sexual encounters in everything.
OhGodNope chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Since you said "Anything helps you improve" I SAY YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS BETTER AND FASTER,IM LIKE THE MOST IMPATIENT PERSON IN THE WORLD!
LaughingxCries chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I love this story, it's one of the best dip iliac stories I've read, and I can't wait for you to continue on with it, I will be hang on the edge of my seat until then. In the meantime, I will read your first story with much joy
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
MORE PLEASE! I shall be keeping an eye on this story.
TheSakuraHunter inactive chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Hi, I'm back again
(thanks for the shoutout earlier btw... your writing is amazing awesomesauce too gahhhh)

Congrats on getting halfway through the fanfic! Wooooooo~ This decision on doing a QnA to celebrate this small milestone is just outright cool and sounds pretty fun! Can't wait to see what questions you get.
So, here are my questions:
-As in the description of the story, you have said that the story is rated T because of 'darker themes' later on... um... is anyone going to die...? 0_0
-By any chance how old are Dipper, Mabel and Pacifica in Part 2 of the story? My guess is probably around 15 or maybe even 17, but I would like to make sure!
-And finally, are you planning any upcoming chapters that also include or mention main key characters in the series, like Soos, Wendy, and maybe McGucket? (It'll also be cool if you added Stanley and Stanford interactions in future chapters, just them being the sweet a-dork-able idiots they are, and maybe even if Pacifica just experiences a 'Day in the Life of the Pines Family'...) But then again, you could always only primarily focus on Dipifica!

Thank you for taking your time to read my questions! Can't wait for them to be answered! And as always, continue your awesome hard work and I'm really excited to the final conclusions of this fanfic _

BONUS QUESTION THAT WILL PROBABLY ANNOY YOU AND MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER:
-EXAMS. The bane of our existences. EASY, MEDIUM, OR HARD FOR YOU. (Hard for me... heheheh...)
T.N.Q chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Aw man, I can't wait to see them get together! And see Mabes and Paz become BFF's! Seriously, Dip and Paz are SO cute together! I love you work!
TheDarkMysteriousAuthor chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
For my whole time of reading this chapter, I was listening to TristamTruth. And hearing that song while reading this, made a perfect combo! Keep it up! I am literally loving this so far!
THEFED123 chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the good work :)
Rorscarch chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Wow Pacifica just straight up admitted it. We could like use umm... *cough* blackmail *cough* (pulls out tape recorder) XD

Just kidding. Cool chapter.
Tiny Pearl chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Hey,just read this fanfic today and i must say i love it,it has a really good plot and i love the squishy mushy parts because they are so cute,you are really good,cant wait for next chapter,i know it will be amasin,now,if i may add a request,im quite shure this is not gonna be a lemon and i respect this fanfic beying lemon free but because its T rated i think it would be funny if there would be a situation on that theme and it would be really awkvard for Dip and Paz like a perverted joke and how would they react u know
Keep up the awesome work,lov u man (no homo)
Dragnathus chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
I reckon nature's going to run it's course while Mabel's in the know. Keep it up dude. your spelling and grammar are on point and your sentences are a good length. I'd like to think that Mabel would need to ask Candy and Grenda about her decision to pair the two. (wink wink) Can't wait for chapter 4!
TheBoredGuy chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Ok first of I just want to say I don't read these types of books often and when i do I don't like them some congrats on making a story that I enjoy :D ok down to business, so here is 2 questions I want answered if you can, first of all I was browsing though pictures awhile ago for some epic ones like dipper as a badass and stuff like that and I found one were Pacifica wanted to dye his hair blonde, could you imagine that, and second of all, why you make her parents such bitches, no afence to you, besides that keep up the good work and I hope to see new chapters while writing my own and reading stories of death, I have a dark soul don't judge, see ya later man - bored guy out
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »