Reviews for Seasons of Affection
TheDarkMysteriousAuthor chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
*Audience applauds* Sir, you have made of what I could say, one of the best Dipifica fanfiction ever known to me.

The emotion is what matters here, and you successfully delivered it like pizza, with chicken on the side.

If you could update this quick, I'll be much appreciated.
In other words, PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I LOVE IT!

5/5
Masterpiece!
dave the best 2007 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
this good story
Dipper D. Pines chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
This is well written!
Willigog chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
This needs to carry on or I'm gonna die
Fysical chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Bro
This is awesome
Can you make a seperate story please
Dipper X Candy "dipcandy"
I love the story
Cant follow you or favorite because my computer broke
But i'll have it up in no time
Bye
"Dipcandy"?
I really love that
Tnx
FearlessRabbit chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Another great chapter. Are these one shots or a connected story? Longer chapters? But I guess you shouldn't force something to be pong, that is how you end up with filler. Great job, keep it up. #OverZealous
FearlessRabbit chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Hey this story is pretty cool. I don't really have any ideas yo give you because I am currently writing my own story (Haven't uploaded it yet) but you could have Dipper start to hang out with Pacifica more and Mabel gets mad because Pacifica doesn't like her. Great story keep updating
Trade chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
You just earned yourself a follow. If I recall correctly, I was the first one to review "Make a Living"; and I can see your writing style maturing in a short span of time! I'm very pleased that you've decided to take the route of a slow-growing friendship, rather than a fast-paced romance, because it just seems unlikely for the latter to happen. Dipper pretty much despised Pacifica before the events of Northwest Manor Noir, so that is good to take into account. I admire how on point Dipper is as a character in this chapter, you really brought out the caution in him as well as his innate brotherly nature. As for Pacifica, I can definitely see how open she wants to be to other people here, because of the events that she may have undergone. All in all, I'm excited to see your head-cannons for these characters, such as similarities in terms of hobbies and likes; due to how little we actually know about Pacifica as a character, despite her development in recent episodes.

Great chapter, and nothing particularly wrong grammar-wise. I'm also really happy that you use contractions, because it's a big turn-off to see authors saying, "I am..." instead of "I'm..." To be honest, it's not a big deal, but most people say the latter. Hoping to see more from you, Chawizawd!

P.S. Why are you using apostrophes rather than quotation marks? Just curious, there's actually nothing wrong with doing so. :))
BooBear4997 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I'm loving this so far, it's really sweet and innocent. But I am just hoping that Dipper will come up with an adorable nickname for Pacifica or that she will find out his real name. :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8