Reviews for Dear Elena
Amanda chapter 23 . 5/2
omg i love this pls continue
Alibell21 chapter 23 . 4/18
Please finish this story please I’m
This story is so dope and giving me hella angst and I love this sooo much. Like girl if you don’t stop with this fire ass writing... definitely a fan.
bamenzo chapter 23 . 2/27
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! idk if you are still active or if you stopped writing, but you are a mother so its not easy to get back in. Hope all is well! Hoping you can finish one day
CastleIsInMyBones chapter 1 . 2/20
On to another re-read! I don't even know how many times I have at this point
itsaboutonlyme chapter 23 . 1/12
So, just finished this and I am sooo sad that this isn't finished! But I thankful for having read a awesome story! This will be one of my favorites even unfinished. Praying all is well with you and that maybe one day it'll get finished.
itsaboutonlyme chapter 3 . 1/11
I don't know if u are active anymore here, but I had to say how much I love this story! Yes Bonnie with the bad assery! She set D straight! Love it.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2020
Please update
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2020
Please update soon
Guest chapter 23 . 10/14/2020
Omg this story is everything! I can’t believe I just found it and the ending was totally unexpected. I really hope that you haven’t given up on it and update soon. Much ️ ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Ivi chapter 23 . 10/7/2020
Ojalá la continúes
Ivi chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Ojalá lo termines
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2020
Hi, this is about my 3rd or 7th (there's no in between lol) time reading this and it's always been a great read. Just wanted to know if you had any plans to continue this because I would like to know what happens next. And if you don't can you tell us what you had in mind for it.
It's a great premise and you are an incredible writer. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 23 . 9/3/2020
Wait is this the end. Please say it’s not I live this story and I wanna finish it ️
xbmo chapter 22 . 9/3/2020
I doubt you will ever come back to this story but I just want to say that this is the first fanfic I’ve read and it’s still my favorite. I love that after not reading fanfic for long periods of time I can come back to this story and always love everything about it. So thank you for this. Even if you never come (though of course I hope you do), I am happy to have read this masterpiece. Thank you
1,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »