Reviews for Quirks
Taytayanz chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
This was a pretty funny story and very fluffy and cute but the way/ reason why Felicity gets pregnant is kinda weird. But I still adored it and I love Roy and wish he was in more fanfiction!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
That was the most original thing I've read in a while. So kudos to that. Very well done. Roy was really on point. From browsing Felicity as a sister to being sneaky and trying to get Oliver in trouble and then promptly trying to get him out to placate Felicity. It's adorable really. Especially when I totally fangirl over Colton and Emily.
But then again, I'm so sad that Olive isn't the Arrow anymore and that everyone can beat him at everything. I mean well I've heard about the knee a lot now but I can't remember where it was mentioned in the show(I missed a few episodes of season 2, there?) and I have a hard time believing it would be a problem for Oliver.
But that's just because I've seen the rest of the show. As a stand alone piece, this, while being a little derogatory to Oliver, was really funny and well done.
Kat
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Loved it!
OrganizedCrime chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
If felicity found out what Roy was doing I bet he wouldn't need a vasectomy to prevent his children to pop out.
AlphaEN chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
OMG, this was priceless! You had me LMAO rolling like a crazy person. Poor Licity, and Oliver getting older, yeah, that was supreme. Season one-shot!
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Great one shot, Charlynn. Poor Roy getting hit, but I had a good laugh reading about his theory and it turning out to be true.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
LOL! Oh Roy.
MelinderBball chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS ITS SO CUTE
Wandering Lady chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Definitely want to see a sequel. This was brilliant.
reader08 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
this was so funny and cute, exclamation!
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Brilliant. I loved this idea and the ending was superb x
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! NIIIICE! :D
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
omfg! this is amazing! lol. roy!
Luv2Co chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
ROFL. This was priceless. Thank you for sharing.
DevilJolie chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I am still laughing. Enough said. :)